1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SS Gallery

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Finished at last. Superlight MKIII #080.

MKIII reduced.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  2. Some 900 stuff in the garage:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. Bike on the left in the pic above not completed in time for trackday so the old 900 went out at Pembrey instead:)
    Its the slowest bike I've taken on track but the most fun.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hi all,
    Here's my beloved 1998 900FE which currently does not reside in Malaga, sadly... We will be reunited one day soon however.

The Velo is my Dad's and is an 1955 MSS500.

Saludos,
    Richie.

DSCF1906.JPG

DSCF1908.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hi Richie, A red FE? Not too many of those around. What is the plaque number? If you haven't seen my website for these bikes yet have at Ducati900sl.com (The Ducati Superlight register) It appears yours isn't on there and I would like to include it with your permission. Regards, Steve B.

6. Hi Steve,
    How do?

My FE is number 257. The bike does not wear a plaque at present as the previous owner removed it for reasons best known to him / herself.

Ducati UK confirmed the bike as an FE on receipt of the frame number and registration plate. They even put me in touch with the original owner who kindly sent me a key, service book, magazine articles relating specifically to my bike (he was a bike journo) and the original receipt of purchase! All of the above confirm the bike's authenticity and plaque number.

The bike still sports silver paint on the fairing innards and underneath the petrol tank.

Please do add my machine to the register, I'd me most grateful.

If you've any ideas as to who / how / where I might have a plaque fabricated I'd be delighted. I am confronted with two small rivet holes and the outline of where the plaque used to sit every time I sit on the Duke and it does frustrate me that I have as yet not been able to source a replacement.

If you've any further queries, please don't hesitate to ask!

All the best,
    Richie.

7. 600SS.JPG Seldom used but much loved...

• Like Like x 2
  8. Today at the Copdock Motorbike Show.

image.jpeg

9. image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nice but completely out of focus! :)

11. Quick macro of 600ss engine

DSC_6037.jpg

12. Mild and almost dry so just been for a quick spin

DSC_6214s.jpg

13. Twas winter in the man cave and only a single Ducati remained unwrapped..

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. Carpet! Nice!

• Like Like x 3
  15. Another one for the gallery - just fitted carbon hugger.

IMG_0217.JPG

16. Spring cleaning IMG_20160326_183708.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Here's one for the SS gallery image.png

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information