1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

St4s Special - The Ultimate Sacrifice?

Discussion in 'Sport Touring' started by Dave, Feb 9, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

I was going to sell it, as realistically it won't get a look in against my Africa Twin, but then I thought what about something like this ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. :sunglasses:
    Nice...but not as nice as the ST

• Like Like x 1
  3. Why would anyone take an ST and change it into a Monster? Perhaps find a Monster owner who is trying to change his into an ST and swap bikes!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. S'not a Monster Mister

5. I like that flat track style but I'd do it to an ST2 instead, that 4S is way too good, let someone else have the benefit of it.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. It has got a Monster swinging arm so it's a Monster.

7. Its a 748.

8. Do it, but do it right - that thing is all out of proportion and quite clumsy :Wideyed:

Unless your mam built it, then it's OK :Bag:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I must admit I am in two minds ... my ST4s is is in really excellent condition and a different engine would undoubtedly look better in a naked ... but on the other hand I adore the character of the engine in the ST4s and I just know it would suit this style of bike ... and using the ST4s will save me all the hassle of selling and buying :-/

10. Yup - says so on the tin.
    Looks like a 748 etc swing arm

11. Looks like a Yamaha with that speedblock paint job !

• Like Like x 1
  12. I've seen the bike and know the builder. Pictures don't do it justice :)

13. Seen this bike before it was painted. It's nice but so is your ST. In some ways you don't want to start a project with a crap bike. Got to be pretty hard nosed to pull apart your long term mint ST. Personally I'd start with a early Multistrada but that would probably upset those owners.
    If it's about being individual why don't you send the Africa Twin to RedMax?

• Like Like x 1
  14. id add an ST4S to my stable in a heartbeat. We have a real lack of those bikes in the US.

• Like Like x 1
  15. How much do you want for it?

16. hollywood-chainsaw-hookers-halloween-2015.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. Haven't given it any thought. I'll need to check out market values, the cost of a belt service and have a think about all the extras it has and what I want to do with those. I'll try to post something up here in the next few weeks if I fancy selling it.

18. Don't do it! Each time I ride my ST I appreciate how it manages to tick all the right boxes....mines the one closest to the AA van ...just in case :grinning: 20160922_174827.jpg

19. Personal plate too eh @its me ?

20. well she is special to me.:grinning:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information