1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stolen Overnight 11th Triumph Tiger 1200

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by paulfastbikes, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Great news ..got it back and made some arrests

• Like Like x 8
  2. I should have gone round his house and washed his car for the inconvenience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Was it damaged?

4. Was it those pesky gipsies again?

5. Just to add to this as time and technology moves on ive not really used my alarm as much as i should but so he tells me the new stuff (which ive got on order) has some additional functionality. One of the main reasons is that on the keypad theres a few different combinations to put it into different modes but now there are new keypads available that use a fob to hold up so you dont need the keypad anymore (got 3 on order) plus there is a firmware update and camera's can be added to the system too (my next purchase). Also there is an app which can run on the phone which ill also be downloading today....

If anyone wants to know who makes my panel, this is them!

Welcome to Texecom

The panel controls other stuff too (our smoke alarms are on it), mains powered so theres no need to piss about with batteries plus theres a carbon monoxide sensor too (also on order)

6. Lucky! Not usual outcome

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Fucking hell - awesome....whats the state of the bike!

8. Like the idea of a soundbomb, seem cheap!
    Sound Bomb 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Damage was steering lock and it's barrelled a good job done by Bromley police in the Met did some old school detective work for a change and didn't just file the report

10. Hopefully the courts will put them away for a long time and hand removal with a blunt shovel......Though ,I doubt it.

11. Great news that he got it back - pat on the back for the bobbies!

12. Police found my bike 6hrs later many miles away in a garage due tracker. The garage owner said he found it thought it was stolen and tucked it away to take to station next day. Didn't even get done for handling.

Next people stole it (same bike) a year investigation found them stealing at least 2 bikes a week inc mine . 6 months one person rest various suspended . It was a joke the funny thing was when they first arrested them no other bikes went missing for a while they were a 6 man bike stealing crime wave .

13. We need a petition for government to take bike theft more serious our premiums are going to go up
    They don't priorities it
    They worry about domestics and missing persons more

Do Not Sell My Personal Information