1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streetfighter 1098s Exhaust

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Hood49, Nov 13, 2016.

1. No, those are Rizoma bits. There were already there...
    Cannot wait for springtime!

2. You guys know what I can ask for the Termignionis?

IMG_20170127_110327.jpg

3. I got £400 for mine, I think.

4. I like to buy them. Please pm me. Cheers

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

5. Well, you never responded my PM. But they are sold!

6. Got something weird.
    So I installed the Austin Racing. Also got a service done at the same time.
    When turning on the ignition I always had "DP Racing" on the dash. Now I get "SFS Racing EU". The guy in the shop confirmed that they did not flash anything... Strange. How can that be?

7. Did they connect your bike to a Ducati computer during the service? They don't necessarily need to touch the ECU for Ducati software to automatically download dash information.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. I do not see any change in the how the bike runs. So, if it ain't broke don't fix it I guess.

9. looking to order mine, can you tell me which model you ordered (style( please

10. This was my order:

STREETFIGHTER GP1 & GP2/R De Cat Exhaust - EXHAUST OPTION : With GP2R Titanium Can 110mm - (DU17), GP1RR RACE TIP : X

So it is the short version.

Loving it so far!

11. cheers, was wondering about the length, have you had to re-map it then or did you just slip the thing on and ride??

12. The can is 110mm.

I just slipped it on the same time I asked for a service at the local dealer. Did nothing with the ECU and it goes like a house on fire.

13. cool, a job i can do myself then thx

14. ordered mine...what was the delivery time on your order please...the communication from this company leaves a lot to be desired..

15. Indeed, they do not suffer from outbursts of information regarding your order.
    However, I was surprised with my delivery. Only took 10 days while I can remember that they mentioned more than two weeks.

16. just looking at my stock exhaust...what happens with all that crap under the bike attached to the exhaust (cables and flappy things) ????

17. You take it to Louigi Moto and CJS, get it remapped and throw all that stuff in the bin.

18. yeah but no one else does it seems....????? confused .com

19. I just threw away the ghastly stuff... I still need to get a remap done, but it goes like a bat out of hell. You do not change a winning team as they say.

20. when you say "threw away" did you disconnect from exhaust and cable tie it up or disconnect at source, that "ghastly stuff" must be there for a reason

Do Not Sell My Personal Information