1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Termi

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by yev, Feb 24, 2017.

1. hi all
    my shitty OEM exhaust is falling apart.
    i asked on the forum if anyone got one kicking around which i can have, but in a mean time i found some decent prices on ebay for termi systems from italy but they dont include upmap.
    does it mean i cant use them? can anyone tell me?

if anyone have OEM system they dont want i will accept the donation!

2. AFAIK the only alternative to the Upmap is dyno time and a bespoke map. Not owning a bike with the latest electronics I am uncertain that you will release the benefits of the better system without the mapping. Andy

3. Give moto rapido a ring as I am sure they have generic maps they can upload for you, I am sure others can do the same, jhp put a map on my 899 when I fitted a full Akra system, rapid bike is another alternative or a session on the dyno as mentioned, the dyno will give you the best results as long as it is done by a reputable guy, Chris at cjs is one of the best ones, rapid bike has some good reviews and a up map will be the cheapest but by the nature of it will give you ok results.

4. Hi mate. You do need an up map for the 1199 Termi system - dead easy to do yourself, just plug the key into the DDA port and it takes seconds.

I fitted my own termis (really enjoyed it) and posted a thread on here - just be careful of you buy from eBay/2nd hand that you get all the bits.

Or, you can buy my standard cans off me - sensible offer by PM.

Hope that helps?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information