1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Termigno Or Ducati Performance Exhaust Wanted

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by GordonH, Sep 18, 2016.

1. ....or similar from reputable brands.

Must be in vgc - Pm me with details

Cheers

Should read termignoni ......bloody apple spellchecker....

2. Gordon, youll be lucky there as rare as wooden horse poo. I have a Sil full system and its awesome. Italian too. Arriw cans are about the same price and they are both still available. Termis sometimes come up on european ebay in Italy or Germany.

3. Cheers Desmoq. Remus Ducati performance will also do. Looking for cans with integrated link pipes (like std) rather than something like Hawk that have multiple joins.

Used is ok.

4. .....for a 98 900ie......

5. Ah, thought you meant carb. IE cans more common. DP ones come up on ebay now and again.

6. Termis are currently available as part of the classic collection from Ducati. I've supplied a couple of kits to customers as well as fitting a set to my own 900ie :) £750 + VAT though....

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Cheers Nelly - good to know you can still get them new.......not willing to pay quite that much....yet......

8. Ouch, cheaper options out there

9. I got a new set of high mounts from Omnia last year for £475. Might have been the last pair though. Sold them for £400 2 weeks ago. I also had the low slung DP ones, I sold for £200 last year.

10. Very nice. I heard Termis, Arrow and Sils baack to back once and decided, for me, that the Sils sounded the best hence my desicion to get them. They are all a similar price....expensive. Then of course I had to get the downpipes.....for the same price again. Love them

11. And ..... removing the baffles from SilMotos is a cinch!

12. arrived today - very nice! [​IMG]

13. Nice pipes!

How long did the take arrive?

14. bought them on 24th sept. very smooth transaction and great packaging

15. Theres nothing quite lik a brand new pair of tasty carbon exhausts for our Ducatis!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. OK, trying to fit these today - the brackets are a long way from being aligned on the first dry fit. I can get them to bolt up if I put them under stress, but I don't want to do any damage. How much persuasion should be needed?

This is what the bracket looks like, not got the proper bolt in yet

[​IMG]

17. My termi cans were the same , brackets not lining up, I ended up using the brackets off my standard high level cans I wondered at the time if they are meant to fit different hangers. Don't force them to fit it will end in tears.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Loosen the downpipes too whilst fitting, they have a little play in them.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information