1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848 Termignoni Or Akrapovic Slip Ons For 848 ??

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Dekka, Mar 5, 2017.

1. im looking for some slip on cans for my 848 can anyone point me in the right direction or give me advice ?

Thanks Guys !

2. I had the Akra's on my 848 and absolutely loved it! I personally prefer the look of the Akra's over the termi's so it was a no brainer for me. You need deep pockets if you are buying new though! I would also recommend a set of ear plugs for long rides.... its LOUD :)
    848 2.jpg 884 1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. 7 bins ! Well done that man, take a bow. :)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Bin collection day clearly isnt the best day for taking snaps off the bike :(

10/10 for observation though!!

5. looks epic that mate

6. i had the homologated titanium termies on my 848, but they were the older design. personally i prefer the look of the newer slash cuts

7. I've sourced a set of termi cans slip ons will they just fit straight on to the original pipes or will the bore be different ??

8. Slash cut Termis :smirk:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Love the akra's. Also like Leo Vince

10. Should fit straight on. Mine starts like a dog since putting the termi cans on last week without remapping though.

11. I'm literally just getting the slip ons not the full system want the baffles out personally don't think the standard pipes sound good at all so hopefully termis with baffles removed shud be better

12. I just installed a pair of Arrow slip ons, they sound absolutely perfect, a friend has termis on and they don't sound nearly as "mean". IMG_5270-2.jpg IMG_5171.JPG

13. I had a set of Arrow cans on mine, they were really nicely fitted and sounded great, tbh it ran okay without remapping and had no issues with fuel map, I think from memory I just left the stock filter in there to make sure it wasn't getting too much air and running really lean, then after a month or so I had it remapped to a proper map with the race air filter etc and it was pretty mean after that!

IMG_2656.JPG IMG_2658.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  14. That does look epic !!!

15. The only issue was that the Baffles were a total pain! super tight fit! and tricky to pull out unless the exhaust was hot

16. I actually had to use sandpaper to get them on :)

17. [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

18. Mmmmmm looks unreal

19. defo slash cut termi's

20. Jan2017 018.JPG Jan2017 019.JPG
    i this one myself

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information