1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texas..may Be Spoilers

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Blairbiker, Apr 7, 2016.

1. who thinks MM can make it 4 in a row? would love to see him do it but it's a tough one to call

2. Or do you mean can he make it number 8? Unbeaten on American Soil since coming to the premier class in 2013. I reckon he will do it.

3. yeah theres that too,i get the feeling hes not as happy with the bike as he makes out,although he does like riding on the edge all the time!

4. I think he is happier than last year and things aren't as bad as they are making out. Still got some work to do but I think they've got a base they can work with.

5. Engine going backwards seems to have helped.

6. he's delivering me decent points so far...

7. Let's hope they have tyres that will last the whole distance.

8. Hard to call. As his normal riding style is like a crash looking for a place to land it's hard to tell when he is on the edge.

In Argie I think VR would have won that race were it not for the bike swap and MM looked on the edge. Once they swapped bikes, VR looked on the edge and MM looked to be cruising.

It all swings on tiny margins + throw in the weather etc. IF anyone beats him in Austin I think it might be a Duke.
    Talking of Dukes does anyone else thing the strong riding by the Duke riders towards each other might be because JL is coming and top points scorer for the year gets the remaining seat ?

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm sure they both know if JL is coming or not so you could be right

• Like Like x 1
  10. So far so good for Marquez

image.png

11. Great qualifying session. Marc looks so fast.

12. I still think he crashes at most corners. Just refuses to accept it!

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. I didn't know whether to laugh or agree with that. His qualifying last year at Austin was probably the single best thing I've ever seen in MotoGP though, he's exciting to watch when he's on form and in a panic.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. just watched it! great stuff!!!!!! MM fast as fuck, loz smooth as always and rossi finally lifting his game in quallys so far... liking MV a lot and is great to see he's got the power in the suzi now, shame about the off last race with 2 to go or he'd be up there in title mix already albeit with a long season ahead.
    Qatar was pretty lack lustre but I didn't think it would take long for the tension to build and it looks like its shaping up to be another fantastic and eventful season! love the thrills and spills, just hope they all stay safe as there is crazy goings on already! top stuff, bring on race day!!!
    and yes I think mm will do it again in Texas

15. ooowwwwww..... poor old Loz!!!! that should rattle him some!!! go on the DR and MV!!!! i need the points!!!!

16. What happened to Lorenzo? I missed warm up as I was taking out my bathroom :mad:

17. lost the front in the last lap.. quite high speed but luckily no injury
    you and the bathroom go anywhere nice?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Nowhere exciting, it's all ended up down the pan.
    Will be interesting to see if that fall messes with his head. That's a lot of falls so far this year for a rider who doesn't normally make mistakes.

19. Lowes closing on Rins for first place. M3 was pretty mundane from the bits I saw

20. OH NO THE DR!!!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information