1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Bike Blanket

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Android853sp, Oct 28, 2016.

1. :tongueclosed::tongueout::tongueout::tongueout::grinning::grin::tearsofjoy::smiley::smile::angry::anguished::astonished::blush::coldsweat::confounded::confused::cry::cryingcat::disappointed::dizzy::expressionless::fearscream::fearful::flushed::frowning::grimacing::hearteyes::hearteyecat::hushed::imp::innocent::joycat::kissing::kissingcat::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingsmiling::laughing::mask::neutral::nomouth::eek:penmouth::pensive::persevere::poutingcat::rage::relieved::relieved::screamcat::kissing::sleepy::smilecat::smileycat::smilingimp::smirk::smirkcat::sunglasses::sweatsmile:
    Well I never! I never even knew that was there!:tearsofjoy:

• Like Like x 1
  2. :Facepalm::Facepalm::Facepalm::Facepalm::Facepalm::Facepalm::Facepalm::Facepalm::Facepalm::Facepalm::Facepalm::Facepalm::Facepalm::Watching::Wideyed::D

3. I found other little gems too, not paid too much ATTENTION to the tools section before
    :artpalette: I now have a new lease of life:grinning::grinning::grinning: @bradders & @El Toro

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ya set of winkers... sorry I'll get me coat.... :tonguewink:

5. Hello I am the inventor of the Bike Blanket . It has taken a long time to bring this product to the market place . There is some price changes now and some progress to the design.

6. Hello l am the inventor of the Bike Blanket . There have been some prices changes . It will not be imported or copied the BB is totally protected I don't have more money than sense but what l do have is the sense to reduce prices improve the product and make it affordable to the biker

7. Welcome inventor lady. Do you do wheelie bin blankets? :thinkingface:

8. I miss the old Smilies. :( C'mon @El Toro you know what to do.

Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 11.15.07.png

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. I’m gonna start a business selling blankets to protect your bike blanket. Wouldn’t want your precious £1185 item getting damanged during transit... :)

10. I bought these blankets for both our track bikes last year at the new competitive price and I am very happy with them. The quality and fit is first class and the padded, water proof blanket provides excellent protection to the bodywork whilst the bikes are in transit on a trailer or on a stillage. I can highly recommend the product. Andy

11. Oh, you didn't say :thinkingface:
    What is the improved price - the web site doesn't tell you...

12. The web site does provide the information if you follow the buy now link. Anyway, the single colour blanket is £198 including vat and postage. Andy

13. Yes indeed, not many would want to fill in thier details to find out, much better price point than before though...

14. I didn’t fill in any details other than Ducati, 1098, 2008 and ticked the basic blanket option. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information