1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Most Powerful Ducati Naked Of All Time

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by El Toro, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Ah, right. I'm with you now. Thought you meant start building the old SF as-is.

I guess that Ducati would say that is exactly what the Monster R is...

But I'm with you, that's not exactly the same.

2. As I was typing it out....at the end of the sentence I thought "yeah...full circle" exactly what weve been asking for....

3. Wind blast ? why bother with all that hp

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Cant see the problem people have with wind blast - taken my zed to the top end - you don't sit up on a pani do you? you get behind the fairing....yeah - its a bit windier on a naked but you can still get your head down.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. The wind blast is part of the reason I love supernakeds. Impossible to use a sports bike to its potential on the road so I want all that performance in a comfy riding position to tear my face off and give maximum thrills within legal limits. Anything above hurts my neck after a while anyway. Better for my license.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. plus 1!!
    Had my superbike but cant use it to half of what it can do. Naked's are more fun at safer speeds and i loved the 1200s when i test rode it but i'll see how much this R comes in at and see if its worth the extra cash.

7. yes same screen. no fuel gauge, gear indicator?

8. Gear indicator.. :) bit worrying if you cannot tell if your in the right gear or not..maybe I'm old school

• Like Like x 1
  9. Has the price been released?

10. Don't worry about the price - it is an UGLY bike though isn't it? That headlight is STILL pig ugly - if I had to compare it to a dog I'd say it looks like a pug with that squat nose...

• Like Like x 1
  11. +100 on the headlight!

12. It look great until you get to the headlight need a more retro round higher up mounted one ..or maybe 2 shaped like 916 but chromed mount

13. oooh yes.....I like!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information