1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The N260 In Catalan

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Wayne58, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Not good, wanted to keep riding the tyres off it.... Role on June :)

2. Nex
    Next time we go, you're more than welcome mate.....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Signing off for now, this boat connection is shocking, keeps posting things a million times. Laters all

4. Keep me posted :upyeah:

5. If I can be of any help then let me know. One of our little ride outs is to a vineyard in the Pecharmant area of Bergerac. Nice place where you can taste the wine (which is not exported as it is too good). That particular ride also involves a visit to a nice French cafe for a 5 course lunch with wine and coffee for €14 a head.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Coming back on the Pont Aven from the Picos last year I had a client that wanted me to put a website live that specific evening, that was an utter trail of endurance I can tell you. Waited until everyone else was in bed and it was marginally better. Never going to try that again, took a few hours. Night before or after it would have been a 30 minute job at the most.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Internet service is Defo crap,which outbound is never a problem as the craic in the bar is great but return journey is a long stretch(usually Bilbao to Portsmouth) for us .

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ok confession time,
    Roads are for all to enjoy, right?
    I mean they are not there purely for the enthusiastic biker?
    I have been over these roads with biking friends in the past and have to agree, God ( if such entity exists) must have been deeply influential in their construction.
    But you all must agree when you've had an experience like this, with such magnitude, you feel the need to share it, right?
    Well after my last trip I enthused so much my wife made my promise we would at some point in the future go together. That point is in June.
    Now she's never seen the point of motorbikes and that's always been fine with me, last trip she flew to Barcelona to meet me, it's always been a 'me' thing.
    So last year we bought a VW camper!!
    This will be our home and transport for our intended trip through Spain and back up through France. I intend to look up all the suggestions here and enjoy the roads, just not with the same vigor
    So the multi will have to stay at home this time
    Sorry guys if I've mislead you, but you know what it's like, I simply can't break a promise
    :)

9. No problem, just home now, will upload a couple of pics once unpacked and got some of this fine vino in me. (But you ain't coming in no camper van though) :grinning::upyeah:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Yeah, was santander to pompey this time and by f**k did it rain in santander, luckily, was in coffee shop at check in by time it rained. Bloody boring ferry home though. Next time :)

11. Don't think I have ever had a dry morning for return sailing unfortunately(we always go First week in September).Hate that motorway across the top of Bilbao too a combination of wet greasy roads and lots of people going to work is never great but a small price to pay for the previous 10 days.

12. A few piccies, as most of you know, photos really can not do it justice, as the scale of the hills in the flesh, is just vast.
    IMAG0346.jpg IMAG0357.jpg IMAG0359.jpg IMAG0364.jpg IMAG0389.jpg IMAG0392.jpg IMAG0396.jpg IMAG0400.jpg IMAG0412.jpg IMAG0421.jpg IMAG0432.jpg IMAG0433.jpg IMAG0436.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  13. I think either leaving Santander and going over the A8, or coming back, at some point we have always had a drop of rain, I can't recall a single time where it has been dry both ways as far as Vitoria, but hey ho.......Bloody worth it :) This time, going up over the first twisty hills toward Vitoria was dry both ways, it literally just crept in as I got to port, so probably best one yet as I didn't actually get soaked.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Oh dear God, the chain lube and crap everywhere, Muc off and Jet washer today me thinks.......:tearsofjoy: IMAG0438.jpg

15. At least you had a good time while it got filthy, shows you've done some miles :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Great photos.
    Know exactly what you mean in relation to the scenery,sometimes you just have to pull over and have a look it's that good

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Great photos thanks for the share.
    Looking forward to my trip

In the van !

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. That's better, 3 hours with the paraffin and Muc Off IMAG0446.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  19. Come do mine if you like ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information