1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Theft Warning

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by JH_1986, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Around £300 then there's a subscription (Around £90 per year).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Are their headhairs not closely cropped?

3. I'm not surprised that 5 of them have been stolen ... mine is 5 years old now but still have had the factory code which was 0000
    I am the 3rd owner ... left the key in the house, put 0000 then it was ready to go. so make sure that you change yours too.

4. Are you saying you can start it without the key?

5. That's poor PDI from the dealers. Changing that code is part of their PDI. I'd give them a bollocking for that.

6. yep, just need to add the code in then ready to go. once the key is around it does not ask for the code at all. changing the code the key should be around.

7. hehe, it is not the biggest mistake they have done I am afraid. the last service been sorted out 400mls ago (paid by the previous owner) when I've bought the bike. the oil 'pan' was full of oil, all of the 4 screws were leaking around. perhaps the liquid sealing have not been applied properly or torque is not right.

8. All the Ducati Keyless bikes have PIN start

9. Didn't know that, my newest bike is a 2010. The future is now! :)

10. I had a 2010 multi and that had it.

11. Oh, mines an 1198. Barely starts with the key to be honest, let alone without!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Putting the bike in a container or van isolated like a faraday cage and nothing go through it, gps, mobile etc etc

13. There isn't a pin set from the factory, if a pin isn't entered it won't work so someone set it to 0000

14. First thing they got me to do

Do Not Sell My Personal Information