1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT This Is How A Pikes Peak Should Look. / Lots Of Pics

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by D4VE, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Did you end up selling it Dave?

2. Well it's still in my garage, but I do have a punter whom hopefully will collect it nxt week .

3. That's quite a bike he's going to get...

4. I'm pleased for you mate, that's some bike he's getting.

Although I have to confess that I was hoping *vulture mode on* that you'd put it back to standard and sell off the goodies!

*vulture mode off*

5. I'm not fussed if he doesn't have it tbh.

6. That's the best way to think.... If you get desperate then you panic and sell cheap....

7. Hire van & travelodge booked Dave plus you got my £500 deposit.... I'm having it & will give it the good home it deserves!!

8. Mate.... That's a he'll of a bike... Lovely...

9. Yeah it def is & I appreciate the effort Daves put into getting it to look like that! First thing I'm going to do is Venture shield it!

10. I think it'll pay dividends in the long run... The carbon will always clean up and the superior paint job the same. If he's not done it already I would change as many fixings our for stainless or ti. As long as it garaged it'll always look like new...

11. Yeah good point, Ill look into that!

Never planned to sell my 13plate multi tbh as I did lot to that inc CJS remap & loved it, but on seeing Daves PP replica & what he did to that, just had to have it! Always liked the new PP but would never have got close to a new one and reckon Dave's is how they should've made it look in the first place....wasnt fussed on the fancy suspension or coloured dash anyway as my multi was the base one.
    Took a punt & bought it before selling mine, but hopefully Ive got a sale.....if it works out Im meeting my buyer at Taunton services next Weds to drop mine off and carrying on up to collect Dave's.

12. Heh. Dropping my hyper off to Chris tomorrow night.... Can't wait for Friday afternoon!

That's bloody good timing on your behalf....

13. Oh, other things going back through the thread... Oberon clutch slave and her brake lines (and clutch line) the oberon will make the clutch about 30% lighter... Got one on mine (and my last evo)

14. Yeah I was chuffed mine sold so quick....well hopefully!

Yeah .... I was just reading about the clutch slave issues others are having! Looks like ill be doing that before it goes wrong!!

15. Dunno about any issues... I just replaced it as it makes the clutch lighter... Easier for crawling through slow traffic... A god sent!

16. If you lot think the clutch is heavy on a Multi, heaven help you with a Laverda :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Looks stunning!

18. I feel your pain with fleabay. I've been trying to sell a boat that my dad owned, it's only worth about £1000 on a good day, so far I've sold it 3 times on eBay and never had any money or seen it go. I've had all manner of excuses - my kids have been bidding etc. I had someone ask me if I would swap it for 2 weeks in their holiday cottage in Spain; another one would I consider them paying me monthly to rent the boat over 2 years and countless emails of"what's the lowest you'll take for cash/what's the reserve"

I hate eBay for the sheer volume of wa&@ers

19. Heh - yep - my supermoto has been on and off since February - either wasters, shit offers and crap swaps....

20. D4ve, Can you let me know where you got the testeretta DVT sticker on the carbon belt covers. were they a one off or are they a for sale item? Cheers Jim
    D4ve, Can you let me know where you got the brushed aluminium testasretta DVT sticker on the carbon belt covers. Were they a one off or are they a for sale item from somewhere and if so how much? Cheers Jim

Do Not Sell My Personal Information