1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT This Is How A Pikes Peak Should Look. / Lots Of Pics

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by D4VE, Apr 21, 2016.

1. A forum member had these done and had a few spares, he's now sold up and ive not seen him on the forum.

2. Hi D4Ve, Thanks for letting me know.

3. I phoned as soon as I saw the pictures so I could get mine done. Approx £1000 and need the bike for two weeks. Just working out how to hide the money from wife.

Regards Steve

• Like Like x 1
  4. Don't we all....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5. Seems he has put his prices up ! I paid £650 but i did strip and just take the plastics to him and i collected, he did say he had underpriced the job going by the work involved, Tbh i think the price increase is warranted and was going to happen because he is getting very well known for doing some extremely nice custom paint jobs and plenty of work so why kill ya self doing 10 cheap jobs when 5 well paid will give you the same balance plus I would have happily paid Chris £1k after seeing his work and regardless what you pay the attention to detail and quality will be the same, one thing to note if your stripping the plastics yourself make sure you give whoever is painting the bike the red beak, especially if your having the pp paint job because there's no lacquer on the OE red paint so once the painter has lacquered the other bits the beak is left looking odd if not lacquered as well. The finish was like glass and I would happily have Chris paint another bike for myself .

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information