1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Tomtom Rider 400 Fixing Bracket

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by **Topher**, Jan 2, 2017.

1. I'v had a new TomTom rider 400 given to me for a Christmas present as my Mates were getting p’d off with me and my old Garmin 220 … bit out of date and was never that good in the first place.

The Garmin was a Ducati spec model and came with the fitting kit for the top yolk.

I fancy fitting the TomTom up behind the screen so as not to have to keep looking down so far as the eyes take a bit longer to refocus on the road at my time of life!

Anybody know of a good fixing kit to accommodate this?
    Any info much appreciated

2. Navilhalter if the fella is making them again.

3. I've tried mounting on the handlebar clamp, on the handlebar just to the left, on the right with a RAM mount, on the centre with a RAM bolt. Then I gave up and got a Navihalter. Best move I ever made. IMHO this is the only way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. In march Ducati will come with it's own top mount. It looks very good. Price is around 80 euro.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

5. Bit cheaper than the navi one then :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the info Guys.
    That engimoto looks neat and good value.

7. like this? It's a Navihalter but production has ceased....there are rumours that Ducati are fabricating an identical model....but will be available at the end of spring.

DSC_0124.JPG

8. Paul,
    How did you fit the screen back on after fitting the bracket. Do you have a standard fit Ducati screen

9. is there any pictures of the Ducati option yet ?

10. Where did you find this? Do you now if it's compatible with all model years?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Me too. I'd love something like this for my 2012

12. In the link above. It will be available at the dealer around April.
    I guess it's only for the DVT model type. The older ones have a different screen lift system right?

13. Thanks for the info Martijn I've just ordered one from my Ducati dealer £69.00..

14. And me.... ordered today, same price but they're out of stock already! No idea when I'll get it

15. My dealer said the ordering system gave 3 April as delivery date.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information