1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848 Tst Taillight For 848??

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by LeeMcP, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Hi all,

I recently came across the TST tail lights whilst looking for new bits and bobs for my 848. I dont think anywhere in the UK sells them but I can get them shipped from the US (for a large shipping fee!!)

Whats everyones thoughts?

It allows the removal of the bulky indicators and just tidys up the rear of the bike in my opinion.

The fitting instructions are available on youtube;

IMG_2574.PNG

2. thread moved and prefix applied

3. The guy who supplies the Brakers indicators/stop light vent lights also can supply the TST tail light as an add on to the package as well, so you can have both

4. Thanks for your help.... is it 'BKDUC' that supplies the lights? Do you happen to know the cost?

5. It is @BKDUC , yes. As for cost i forget as we paid before they were released to the public, Brian himself will let you know.

6. It doesnt look like he has been online for a while mate.
    Ive had another look online and can see competition works do a rear fender and integrated signal product. Has anyone installed this?

7. I bought a second hand TST tail light for mine, but did not get rid of the indicators, just changed them for LED ones. I love the TST and the brake is much more visible to my wife when she is following me.
    Not sure about the legality for you guys as you have MOTs over there, we don't so I can change things like that.

8. After the feedback receievd I went against getting the TST tail light and instead relicated the original indicator lights into the rear vents.

With the tail tidy now and installed and hidden indicators, i'm delighted the look!

IMG_2683.JPG

9. Looks great mate, like a clean version of mine [emoji3]

Just needs a smaller plate, 5x7 are all the rage around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. I did buy one mate (attached) but just wasnt sure of it. The one above is slightly tinted which I thought went well with the rest of the bike. Ill more than likely chop and change between them.

IMG_2682.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  11. I just installed the cvompetition werkes fender eliminator kit. Relocated signals are much slicker.

20161209_202943.jpg

12. I wonder how long it will be before plod pulls you on that number plate?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Haha! Only time will tell. Looks tidy though IMO

14. Looks much better! :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Does anyone have a spare rear light for the offering. Not sure how but mine seems to have a hole in the lens???

16. I went with the TST rear light and I love it, never had any problems zzz.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Is that a home made bracket for the number plate?

18. No it's a TST bracket

19. @TheAlfa1,

That's nice, I'm surprised that it would pass an MOT. Did you have any issue regarding the integrated tail lights and indicator?? I understand these are not legal in the UK..?

Thanks in advance.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information