1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutoro Auto Chain Oiler?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by sshenley, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Hi, I have a Multistrada 1200S DVT and am interested in getting a chain oiler.
    Can anyone share their experience of at least a few months of using a Tutoro Auto Chain Oiler?
    Does it work well with another brand's oil in it (e.g. Scottoil)?
    Any information on where/how it was fitted to a MTS would be useful too.
    Thanks!

2. I had one on my 2012 MTS. Tutoro actually used my pics in their advertising for a while (I know the guy who invented it, and mine was the first MTS he ever saw in the flesh). Don't see why it couldn't be fixed the same way. It worked really well. I used Scottoil oil, but Tutoro's own oil is slightly magnetised to reduce fling. I'm sure if you drop them an email they'll be able to advise you.

3. Thanks. I don't suppose you have any pictures of the installation?

4. I, too, had one on my Multistrada. I used a bracket originally supplied with a Scotoiler, and fixed it on using a rear foot peg bolt. Not quite vertical but good as.
    Oiler worked fine, even when using Scott oil. My only gripe was that the flexi tube became stiff and was prone to disconnecting from the reservoir easily.
    I've thought of trying it on the replacement S1000XR, but I've decided to lube chain manually instead. Anybody want a secondhand Tutoro?

5. This is another owner's solution.

Dropbox - Ducati Multistrada

Do Not Sell My Personal Information