1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyre Evolution - (999)diablo Rosso Corsas 2012 To Current

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by Jason Clark, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Hi,

Looking for some advise;

I have Diablo Rosso Corsas from the year 2012 fitted to my 999. Looking around at what the best tyres are for 2017 I see they are still sold and high up on the review lists, so my question is, if I brought a set of Diablo Rosso Corsa year 2017 are they identical to the ones back in 2012 or have they been improved and it just has the same name/class?

And I might as well ask :) .....What would be what the common vote for a Sunday morning rider;
    Diablo Rosso Corsas OR diablo rosso 3 OR metzler m7rr?

Cheers,
    Jason

2. Not tried the Metz but the Rosso 3 warm up fast, stick well, and last ages for the grip they give and are fine for the road.
    Corsas would be just wasting money imo unless they're on track-only wheels and then you'd be better of with SCs anyway!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Another thumbs up for Rosso III's here.

Been very impressed with them and I come from Super Corsa's to these. Longevity is excellent and more than enough grip for me on the roads... As said above, warm up nice and quickly too.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information