1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Undertray And Tail Tidy

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Steve821, Dec 14, 2016.

1. OK Folks.
    These are about to be released in Thailand and hopefully I will get one of the first undertrays in January.
    I will do a review and see what the quality is like when I receive it.
    I had radiator guards from them on my Hypermotard and they were spot on.

2016-12-14 19.51.02.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Look forward to the follow up post. Been thinking about getting a smaller number plate myself but not got further than that. Might see about getting one done on the IOM next trip over.

3. yeah looks very interesting
    any links to the website

4. I'm struggling to see how this works given that the plate holder is fixed to the rear light.

Can't help thinking it might look a little Heath Robinson. I hope it does work because I'd order one.

A link to the website would be great.

5. I now see how it works, the under tail bit is its 2nd position folded back. Like the flip car reg car kits you use to be able to get.

[​IMG]

6. Gents
    I'm still at work in Malaysia at the minute and don't get home until Saturday.
    I will contact the company and see if they have a website as i have only dealt with them through facebook.
    This is very common in Thailand and it seems to work very well.
    Seasons Greetings to all.

Steve

7. Got this off the facebook page but still under construction.
    Motoplay

Merry Christmas everyone.

Steve

8. They are finally ready and I will get the first one delivered next week!!
    I will take photo's next weekend before fitting and also after with the Custom LED tail light.

Steve

• Like Like x 5
  9. Now all fitted and I'm well pleased. Also Custom LED tail light fitted.

20170220_184321.jpg

20170220_184328.jpg

20170221_120418.jpg

20170221_133029.jpg

10. That won't be legal in the Netherlands

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

11. Or the UK..!

12. If you look at my original post it comes with a second bracket to mount the plate in the second position which will be legal in the UK and Europe.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yes but where did you order ?? What is the cost?? Share a link . Also the tailight can we see it how it works?
    Thank you.

14. custom led make decent kit and provide great customer service , used their units a couple of times , would definitely recommend them

Do Not Sell My Personal Information