1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

University Research Project

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Charlotte_B, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Hi All,

I am a student at Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, conducting research into the UK consumer perceptions of luxury/premium motorcycle brands.

Please could I have a few moments of your time to fill out the below questionnaire, this questionnaire is only active for a few weeks and your contributions would be greatly appreciated.

All responses are anonymous and information collected is confidential.

Luxury Brands in the Motorcycle Industry

Thank you for your time,

Charlotte

(Admin, if not okay, please message me and delete post, thank you)

2. Completed.

Some strange headings and choices with major brands missed off.
    The structure of this survey looks like it is a commercial one geared for one particular brand - Norton perhaps?
    :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Completed.

Enjoy the write up.

4. The questionnaire is very strangely compiled. For example, Honda and Yamaha are included, but Suzuki and Kawasaki are not mentioned. And several different factors are muddled together in such an ambiguous way that the meaning of responses will surely be inextricable. Still, all that is @Charlotte_B 's problem.

5. Complete. As others have said, some of the combinations may well skew the outcome as the phrasing of questions is a little odd :)

6. Done. And I kind of agree with Exige. And that doesn't happen often. :)

• Love You Love You x 1
  7. Bikes are shit. They cost a bomb, you fall off and get wet when it rains. Buy a Ford Fiesta with protected no-claims bonus. Its the future.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Those questions aren't great I got bored half way through. Needs pics too.

9. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Some really daft questions in there, it's completed though.

11. at least there were no free text boxes so we couldn't leave daft answers!

Assuming it's undergraduate end stage research then it's a learning process, not a means to change the world. Making mistakes is all part of it. Judging by the questionnaire, Charlotte stands to learn A LOT.

12. For a student to request such a thing for a personal exercise I would have thought she would have logged back on since posting - her last visit was the exact minute she posted yesterday. Seems like a multi national after some feedback - probably only directly targeted at Ducat Vs say Norton. The strange selection could be just be a few others thrown in as a smoke screen - not a very good one. If it is Lotty the Student then it is a bit crappy and she could have done much better: 3 out of 10 :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I wonder if "research" questions should go through admins first and be approved to ensure first they are genuine and second they have a contactable individual should there be a need?

14. Thought there should have been a question....

Does Divorce cross your mind when you consider a luxury motorcycle purchase?

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. My hubby considers himself one of the lucky few ;)

• Like Like x 2
  16. The question about Used or New reminded me how shit the build quality of a Suzuki GXR 750 I had was. I've had six Yamaha Sportsbikes (R6 and R1) which I thought were great and yet I now have a Hypermotard.

17. They say if you keep banging your head long enough sense will finally emerge... it's just in your case it took that bit longer that's all! ... well done you hey!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information