1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Venture Shield Kits For Multistrada

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Rob, Mar 30, 2015.

1. 3M Ventureshield Paint Protection

3M VentureShield motorcycle paint protection film is the market leader, with international testing confirming it is the strongest and clearest protection available. It is 2 times stronger than its nearest competitor, cementing its place as the only protection film worth investing in for your motorbike or helmet. It comes with a high gloss finish, enhancing the finish on your motorcycle or vehicle and will not start to colour with age.

3M VentureShield motorbike paint protection film also protects from damaging UV rays, avoiding paint fading below. The paint protection film will not creep or shrink and will not become dimpled, keeping its high quality finish and appearance throughout its life time.

Click here to view the Multistrada Ventureshield Range

VentureShield from 3M will protect your body work on your motorbike or helmet from stone chips and minor abrasions, which will help them hold on to its resale value.

2. If anyone has any questions about VentureShield, how best to fit it or other specification info, feel free to ask away

3. Hi Adam - I'm looking for 2 sections to cover the tops of the panniers on a 2011 bike (1200S). Can you supply these?

4. Chris, I have a spare set from my old bike you can have.

5. Chris may be your man on that one! Other than that...

Your best bet might be to get sections of the material and go DIY or take it to a local authorised installer. We have some material online now in 0.5m x 0.61m & 1m x 0.61m sections - VentureShield

6. Hi I have a 2013 GT in Matt Grey. I have the Matt 3M kit fitted from new. But looking for a refresh at the tank area and the nose cone where it's taken a few hits.
    Question is what's the difference in kits and contents ? You list GT full kit for £55 and a touring kit for £90. So what is different between the kits ?
    Thanks

7. Hi P4ULG,

Well every kit is different depending on the bike unfortunately as they are all custom made templates. The kits that are £55 are generally smaller, ie have less areas covered than the £90. Some of the earlier kits are also at the £55 mark while the kits were still quite new and not as well developed for best coverage. The majority of the full kits cover these as the minimum, but without going in and checking every template for every bike, we can't give a definite answer.
    • Headlights
    • Side Fairings
    • Main Fairing
    • Knee Rub
    • Main Tank
    • Side Tank
    • Fender
    Feel free to drop me an email or a message if you would like us to check the exact kit you would like and I will try to get you an exact answer this week.

8. Hi Adam ('@3Dom Wraps') - do you know when a full kit (inc. panniers) for the 2015 model will available? And a what cost for supply only and supply and install?
    Thanks,

9. Hi Steve,

We have had the 2015 model template created this week, should be completed by Friday. As soon as we are done I will get it listed and post a link in the forums or send it over to Rob. The full kit will be £90 and with panniers it will be £95. For fitting inc kit + VAT you are looking at around £240 RRP, but it may depend on the installer you use. You can use our quoting and booking system with suppliers nationwide - 3Dom Wraps Quoting

10. Hi Steve, we posted about the kit listing on our thread yesterday - Multistrada 2015 paint protection

11. Is there anyone in Guernsey qualified to install it.

John

12. Hi John,

I'll be honest, we haven't come across anyone from Guernsey. The kits are ok to install DIY, especially with the help available online.

13. Hi
    I see you do a 2015 Multistrada + Pannier kit.
    How much would an install be please?
    Cheers

14. Well we can't quote for all installers but it will be around £250 inc vat for the kit and installation. You can get a quote through our site from local suppliers (if there are any)

VentureShield Vehicle Paint Protection|3Dom Wraps

15. Hi Adam, just a question, if for whatever reason you wish to take off your wrap, how is it removed and does it damage the paintwork or plastic when you do and do you have an installer in South Wales ?

16. Hi Broke,

both vinyl wraps and paint protection vinyl are perfectly safe for the paint below. They will both protect the paint for the life of the vinyl and can be easily removed. even if a little heat is needed to get it malleable. In some cases there may be some adhesive left over but that can be easily cleaned off. Your paint should look the same as when the film was applied.

Unfortunately we do not have any installers in South Wales. The best we can do is offer the DIY kit along with tutorials on how to install paint protection or we suggest you find a local vinyl wrapper to help install it for you. Paint Protection Store

17. I can help people in South Wales looking for someone to apply Ventureshield. Drop me a PM.

18. Are there any fitters in S. Wiltshire/Dorset/Hampshire area ?

19. Replied, Broke.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information