1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Video From Recent Trip.

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Phartycr0c, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Hi folks, just returned from my travels and have put together a quick vid of the adventure for those interested.

The Multi performed flawlessly.

• Like Like x 12
  3. Nice Video, any significance in having the Proclaimers in the vid?

4. Just watched it & really enjoyed it, n1

5. I am guessing he did 500miles and then 500 more ( if on a DVT he would have to convert to KM to prevent trip reset):upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Great Vid PC :upyeah:

7. That was as good vid, looked like it captured the memories and the spirit of the trip.

Need to start doing this myself, have the gopro, remember to take some occasionally then never get around to editing into something of interest.

8. By the way, whats the song? (not the Proclaimers one!)

9. Good video (takes a lot of time doesn't it!). I recognised a few landmarks from my long weekend in Strasbourg/Germany B500/Belgium just 2 weekends ago (2 Multis). Lovely quiet roads.

10. Very nice job, thanks for sharing. Reminds me a lot of our trip last year. Germany is fabulous for great roads, superb sights and welcoming people. We had a ball.

11. I was around the B500 a couple of weeks ago too. From our experience there was a very heavy and visible police presence around the B500 particularly up by Baden Baden.

A mate was stopped twice by the same copper in the space of 30 minutes. Not doing anything wrong but he got a good lecture about what was wrong about his bike and deemed unacceptable in Germany. We were also followed by plod on a couple of occasions. That said, get away from the B500 and there are still some great roads, great scenery, great places to eat..... and less police.

I still look forward to the day when Germany teaches their populace a sense of humour in their schools though. :Smuggrin:

12. But that and music, are the last thing's we're superior at.......oh and Cricket, Snooker, I am clutching at straws here.

13. Yep looked like some memorable times. the wife and I are doing France, Austria, Italy, Croatia and Slovenia at the end of August, I'm thinking of talking my m8 into buying a GoPro so we can film each other, then I'll do a short film only with Shoot to thrill as the sound track....get in!

14. Song is Love again by Rae Morris

15. Thanks for the positive replies folks. The proclaimers reference followed a drunken nights juvenile piss taking which ended up with two of the guys from the group being ( vaguely I might add) compared to the proclaimers.

I can recommend to all of you a trip around the Eiffel region and Koblenz .a little quieter than the Black Forest but some outstanding roads and for those of you with a food and beer fetish , loads of that as well . Oh and a bit of ww2 history

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Oh no, he mentioned the war but I think he got away with it.

Nice vid. It certainly does take time to do vids tho, doesn't it.

Looks like a good trip.

17. Good vid Phart

Do Not Sell My Personal Information