1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Visiting The Dordogne, France

Discussion in 'Touring' started by Bob T, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Should anyone want to come down this way for a visit then please take a look at the Blog that my wife has just created. There is some useful information and some great pictures on it. We do not run any sort of business and offer help and guidance for free. This has come about as a result of all the bikers who have visited in 2015.
    Dordogne Bikers Blog

• Like Like x 11
  2. good start on the blog there guys, live just down the road from you in St Geyrac! Will have to have a run out when the weather gets better......

3. Thanks for the encouraging comments chaps, we have just spent all day creating one of the day trip reports with photos and videos if you are still interested. It is HERE

4. Looks good - coming up through the area on our way back from Pyrenees in July - Probably heading up through cahors to clermont - did a week in the Auvergne / limosan area two years ago was fab :)

5. As with any biker, feel free to contact if you are close, even a meet for a coffee is a nice break on a journey.

• Like Like x 1
  6. :upyeah: bookmarked

• Like Like x 1
  7. This offer has been withdrawn from the forum as I do not want to upset anyone.

8. Bloody hell bob, what happened, did some troublemakers turn up with contentious views on using 20/50 duckhams in a Desmosedici?

9. Can't risk a pro Brexiteer turning up ;)

10. Not quite sure why they would want to come here, and if they do will they expect the same friendly reception from the French while they are trying to kick all the foreigners out of the UK.

11. No but I was looking at 3 of those today. I even offered to try and lower one for the owners wife to use. :innocent:

12. Because it is nice and if we are trying to kick all foreigners out no one has told me, in fact our politicians seem to be going out of their way to say quite the opposite.

• Like Like x 2
  13. You are welcome back here when the French kick you out for being intolerable and grumpy, what planet are you on? Really, grow up! :Stop:

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'll certainly be taking my UKIP car sticker out of the car for my yearly trip to the Dordogne next week.

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information