1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted Streetfighter S

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by David Hales, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Looking for a streetfighter S, not many about by the looks of things, there is one on eBay for £9999, is that the going rate for an S?

2. More if it's @Exige 's. His has a gold frame, you know. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. He'll also throw up a picture anytime soon. :Snaphappy:

4. They never sold in great numbers and apparently a few were exported, so residuals remain strong.

You never really see a cheap Streetfighter S.

If you can get one with Termi's or similar end cans, that's a bonus as they will set you back about £1k.

• Like Like x 1
  5. went to my local Ducati dealership today, had a chat seems all Streetfighters are now desirable......still think it is a cracking looking bike

• Like Like x 2
  6. Shhhh, I have seen this one, looks nice, don't tell everyone

Been chatting to him, says no offers, is it worth £9k?

• Like Like x 1
  7. It will need a full service?

8. So I assume it's worth £9k then, or - the price of a full service

9. I would

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mine is a 2010 with 1984 miles on it and I was thinking perhaps I would sell for £11k, but you know, I don't think I would having thought about it - if that helps :)

11. +1

I'd always want another and be searching for one in vain 10 years down the line.

12. They've gone up. Good. :) Wonder what my blueprinted Ohlin-tricked standard model is worth...?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Paid £9k for my one last year with 3000 miles on clock from dealer, Amazing bike, IMO the best looking naked ducati's ever built, Be hard to beat it in the looks department,
    2016-09-03 15.47.27.jpg

15. looks nice the one I am thinking about has 12,000 miles, not been used for 2 years, but lots of extra carbon etc

16. TBH I would have still bought mine if it had 12k on clock but was a bonus been so low, Ive since spent over a grand on upgrades( carbon, quick change sprocket carrier, chain, billet reservoirs, seat etc) the slipper clutch and termis were on it when I bought it,
    Ive noticed myself that the desirable duc's have been holding there money if not rocketed in value.

17. Just need to convince my wife to let me stand an additional £2,250, on top of the bike I am hopefully selling

Do Not Sell My Personal Information