1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT What Aftermarket Screen

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by woodbutcher, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Carbon conquest supply those & if you contact Steve, he'll PM you a discount code for that & other kit they sell.

3. Hi there

I just had the Puig touring screen fitted and have the serious vibration rattle at low revs which is really annoying and would be a nightmare on long ride out. I have tried tightening it but not getting much joy. Did you resolve it?

Your advice would be most appreciated

Christian

4. Conquest carbon sports screen, its small but perfectly formed, it seems to smooth the air flow better than the original, I'm 5ft 10"
    IMG_1090.JPG

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Hi,

I fitted an MRA screen instead.

6. Puig touring screen with a lot of vibes. Installed rubber washers, 3, under screen. Problem solved. They were about 2 mm thick about 10 mm round.

7. I've tried the Puig touring screen with visor for the first time today, Spent almost all of the day with my chin piece up - nice day with not much wind, but I'm happy so far. Puig touring screen in dark smoke for sale now, used once, anyone want it for a score + postage?

9. That's looks nice bit like the pp . How's it for noise / touring

10. Hi Ant, only done a couple of days so far, did a 400 mile round trip a couple of weeks ago and I find it fine, it channels the air over my bonce but when it's cold I feel it on my shoulders. I wear earplugs when solo and a Shuberth C3 Pro with the missus so noise has never been an issue to be honest. I prefer the look of it to others so am prepared to put up with the little failings a "proper" touring screen would offer and then I've always got the car!!

11. Thx
    I might have a go wi one of them. I have a schuberth C3 talk to my mate all the time on his bike when we're touring about - don't tend to bother connecting to the missus on the back I just tell her it's a Bluetooth issue!

12. Nigel have you got a part number for that screen -can't see it on their website
    Thx

13. I couldn't find it either, contact conquest via this forum, you'll get some discount and ask em directly what the part no is?

14. Hi Nigel,
    Is that carbon screen a direct fitment or did you need additional screws/spacers?
    Stoob

15. It looks exactly the same as the original Ducati Pikes Peak one I have?
    If it is a Pikes Peak it comes with different sized screws in the box

16. Hi stoob, direct fitment, however, it didn't come with fixing screws. I got my own Allen head bolts and used the original rubber bungs from the touring screen as "buffers" behind the screen

17. Thanks Nigel!

Stoob

18. That one looks really with the duc original...
    I'm looking for one because the original at the summer cut the wind and is very hot in my leather jacket!!
    "Nigel Machin"
    What did you mean with "it channels the air over my bonce"? What is bonce?
    I'm 5'9" - 1,74m

19. Sorry AV colloquialism for head, I generally keep the screen adjustment on the lower settings and the wind is deflected over my helmet, just catch some on my shoulders, I'm 5ft 10"

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information