1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tell me!

3. :Hilarious:

• Like Like x 1
  4. A set of gauge inlays.

5. Damn phone, can't smell for toffee [emoji6]!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rizoma rearsets

7. New shido lithium battery. Weighed in at only 642g. Pretty amazing weight difference. All charged and ready to fit IMG_4657.JPG

And a pair of supercorsa SPS came.
    IMG_4655.JPG

Going in for its first annual service next week ready for this crap weather to sod off

• Like Like x 1
  8. What's the weight of the standard battery?

9. 2.59 kg :upyeah:

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. standard battery is 2.6kg thereabouts so a decent saving.

its a direct replacement - same size as OEM and terminals are the same distance apart etc

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. What's the part number?

12. Finally got myself a 14t front sprocket, went for a renthal quick change carrier and rear sprocket and tsubaki gold chain too while I'm at it and a aem factory carrier cover. And an Oberon slave cylinder. Think that's it for now

• Like Like x 2
  13. Replaced rear caliper then spent 3 days trying to get all the air bubbles out of the lines what a job that was

14. Lightech levers and loads of m6 ti bolts.:smile:

15. just bought a HM Plus SS quickshifter and some V-trec short levers for my 848, oh and just got some DB killers for my first track day from a guy on here :handok:

The Mrs " how much was the quickshifter?"

ME " £200 all in" .........cough £460 :Woot:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Wow that's some saving pretty much 2KG's might look at getting one of these to cut a bit of weight for a motorbike sprint im attending middle of the year...cheers

17. Received the pannier inner liners, which were great. However, that doesn't make the ST2 sound better or make it go faster, so I went on a little shopng spree :smile:

Airbox for the airbox mod. I can keep the original one in case I don't like the mod...
    [​IMG]

A little chip to prevent the engine going too lean.
    [​IMG]

And a sticker to seal it off.
    [​IMG]

Also ordered one of those chip pullers from China.

18. A service, MOT and belt change for the 1098R

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information