1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Yes I do very much. Fair to say I'm fairly aggressive on the Multistrada so the sports style suits me. They warm up quickly, give plenty of feel and have pretty good grip in the wet. Most feed back has been good but some aren't quite as pleased. Andy

2. A lithium battery from Germany. He's sending it untracked to me in Hungary so I'll be pleasantly surprised if it arrives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. s-l1600.jpg

Cheap Chinese pegs:D

s-l500.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just got the spare Multi seat back from A&R Pound. Increased seat height about 2 inches so should be more comfy.

IMG_2483.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oil O-Rings as the bikes having a little weep [emoji22]

6. 14t sprocket and DID chain, cnc racing pramac reservoirs 2017-02-16 19.57.53.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  7. See. Ducati don't leak oil. [emoji10]

8. Just snapped cranks [emoji41]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Maybe caused because all of the oil had leaked out. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Evo Tech tail tidy and exhaust hanger and blanking plate for my Monster 1200 R that's arriving in March. :upyeah:

11. Duh, I topped it up with £20 worth every 150 miles. That is oil that goes in that big tank on top isn't it? [emoji12]

12. There's where you went wrong. I put mine in the radiator coz it keeps it cool. I've heard some people put it inside the engine through that little hole thingy on the RHS, but it gets dirty and it costs too much to be doing that. :Bucktooth:

• Like Like x 1
  13. A longer type hugger

IMG_1905.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  14. Giveus yer zorst mister...:Mooning:

15. Throttle spacer kit, everyone says it's really make a difference [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. A new DP rear Paddock Stand as the one that originally came with the 1098 had gone astray, ordered from Cornerspeed :D

postadsuk_com-ducati-1098-paddock-stand-norfolk.jpg

#2916 Exige, Feb 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  17. An Oberon Ducati dry clutch holding tool and a pair of HEL front brake lines with dry connectors both show specials. Andy

18. Does a 4 pack count? Kind of bike related. Ish. Not really obviously, but I'm drinking and doing bike stuff.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  19. Dry connectors? What black occultary is this????

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  20. Allows you to separate the caliper from the bike without having to drain the fluid/refill/bleed balls ache. Developed for racing which makes it easier to rebuild the bike after an off. From my perspective it means when I take the front wheel off for a tyre change or need to replace pads, the calipers aren't left dangling. Cool bling :D. Andy

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information