1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you just buy for your bike?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by stuzinho, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Buy it in bottles you heathen :Woot:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Heresy! Really? Sounds awesome. Does it work???

3. I cant afford bottle I got bike bits to buy.
    [​IMG]
    That's why I'm home alone and not in a(ny) pub.

I'm using a glass!!!!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. I have seen a version on the MR BSB Panigale so if it's good enough for them, I'm happy to give it a go. Been used on high end motors like the Ferrari where the engine comes out on a sub frame, so I have high hopes. Should arrive sometime next week the man said, I'll let you know as soon as they are fitted. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  5. Surely it must let air in?

6. Can't see them being sold if they did. Thinking about it, this type of connector has been used on industrial hydraulics for a long time. Just have to wait and see and I know the guys at HEL, any issue and they'll be all over it like a rash. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  7. I decided this needed a photo....
    IMG_4253.JPG

• Like Like x 7
  8. So is that the bottom yoke or an addition brace to take the front paddock stand ? Looks very professional and a not so quite a close up picture would be nice. Andy

9. Bottom yoke. It is a shot of Laverty's BSB bike for this year. I'll see if I can google any more pictures....

10. Is that those quick release brake line jigery-pokery?

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  11. The coupling above the bottom yoke on the left line.

12. I can't find any... I think they have only recently bolted all of this on. Somebody keep a look out for the Team Traction Control McAMS Yamaha at the bike show....

13. Thanks for looking :upyeah:. Andy

14. Interesting to see how they have set the front brake lines up. The MR Panigale has twin lines, each with a dry connector at the caliper and the master cylinder making it dead easy to change either. Next time the bike is back in the workshop, I'll ask if I can take a few pictures. Andy

15. Yes

16. Yes! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Oh, me like lots.

18. How much of I may ask?

19. These are nothing new. Race teams have been using them for at least a decade, and they have been available to the public for years (in sure JHP offered them to me on my 848 back in 2008). They are not massively expensive.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information