1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do They Sing On The Bt Moto Gp Prog

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Noods, Apr 24, 2017.

1. On the BT MOTO GP coverage at the recommencement after an ad break what does that girl singer sing? I've listened to it for years and still never got it..

Mind you I'm famed for getting lyrics wrong.. I was going round at work singing Megan Trainors " It all about the bass, bout the bass, no treble " except I thought it was... " it's all about the bass, bout the bass, no GERBIL "

Just part of the fun of getting old I guess...

2. That girl is Prodigy mate

3. Outstanding piece of detective work mte.. I would never have guessed that was the prodigy in a million years... the singer sounds a bit like Shirley Manson from Garbage... ?
    Well done you anyway, it was doing my head in..

4. The singer on Hotride is the actress Juliette Lewis.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Oh wow! Two things I've leant tonight then.. apologies to her mind as i can't say I've ever heard of her before ...

6. she's was in natural born killers, cape fear, dusk till dawn, kalifornia to name a few

7. the original question was a good one. I used to sing "feel the ride" which upset my girlfriend at the time greatly, as despite her providing proof that it was " gimme a ride" I refused to accept it...
    sometimes its the lil things you do to piss some one off that bring most joy in life...

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I've heard of Natural born killers... Yep I used to think it was "get on and ride it" but hey, I always say your never too old to learn, no matter what.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information