1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Every Trackday Needs

Discussion in '851 / 888' started by bikermike, Aug 9, 2014.

1. ducpic.jpg

you can never have too many 888s... :)

Apart from one sideways moment at the bottom of the mountain following one downshift too many, mine behaved itself very nicely...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nice, here's mine at classic trackday last Saturday over the mountain great bike ,great day

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  3. Who wants to buy mine?..... proceeds to charity.
    WIN_20140619_132328.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  4. Nice but not a 888 what happened to the raffle ?

5. nice, but I already have one...

@Pav438 - looks like you had nicer weather than we did... Hosed it down on Friday

6. Yes we were lucky only one session was wet great day are you doing sept there ?

7. I want an 851/888....now If i can find one in A1 condition for £0.00 that would be a result. Lovely bikes.

8. Late 851....pretty much the same as early 888 strada, apart from motor obviously. Your 888 looks gorgeous in wheelie mode...

Auction/raffle didn't raise enough in pledges, unfortunately. So, working on different strategy.... probably just advertise and sell.

9. Me too I'm saving pennies for a 888
    :)

10. Boots.... result? It would be a miracle. However, we all cling to the slippery rocks of hope.... keep looking.

11. I'm nothing if I am not optimistic. Apparently anything can happen and in a multiverse there is one where this does indeed occur. I just hope its the one I am living in. I doubt it though because in that one I am also handsome, rich and can play the guitar.

• Like Like x 1
  12. @Pav438
    What's on in Sept?
    probably not, but maybe...

13. Another classic trackday should be good fun

14. You are doing a great thing , you probably need to sell ASAP why it's still summer you will get a better price also whoever buys this will never loose a penny better than money in a bank good luck . I hope it fetches top money.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Just a thought why not ask a ducati dealer sell it for you and tell them it's for charity and if they will waiver the costs more money for your charity and good publicity for them.?

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information