1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 What Exhaust To Buy??

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by LeeMcP, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Shit - thats....well...shit...ironically a panigale just went past the window! i just had to say that cos it did and if youre on here - take the bbq/rear luggage carrier off the back please...

2. The biggest problem is their description of it being in excellent condition with no scuffs or marks!!!! Are they blind?! I describe even the slightest mark on anything I sell, so people know exactly what they are buying. Shocking advert and a shocking attitude to customer care.

3. Unfortunately it's not shocking anymore but expected with Ducati W :Finger:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. it looks as if they are as shit at being a dealer as fin is at politics

5. Quite aptly put :Hilarious:

6. you can buy new for around a grand from italy. Ducatis and termis are like coffee and carrot cake.

7. You must mean Tea?! ;)

8. That's good to know about these. I was contemplating a leather 1 piece from them not too long ago. Glad you got it sorted though...

9. Did you get your exhaust sorted. I am just about to sell an sc project.
    IMG_2164.JPG IMG_2155.JPG

• Like Like x 1

10. What a cock!!

11. Stick an 1199 70mm system on it

12. 1299 has the 70mm system,899/1199 65mm.

13. Haha no harm dude i was just being jumpy then as people have been like it with me recently! i didn't know that of the standards systems, always good to learn!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hope you get things sorted, that exhaust was not in good-condition as per the newer amended advert.

#37 GunZenBomZ, Feb 25, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  15. I noticed that this morning! Haha I got my refund eventually but still awaiting a response from head office. At least this time they actually cleaned the cans to look semi presentable. I still wouldnt touch them with a bargepole! :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well I'm glad you got your refund pal!! Hopefully they will now be able to provide you with some sort of compo? Not the best service in the world hey. I did think they looked more presentable than the pictures you posted. But with the price tag they've put on them, complete joke still. I guess you get what you pay for, which is why when I brought my 899 last month I took a deep breath and paid for new termi's to be fitted at the Ducati dealer.

17. Ducati head office washed their hands with my complaint as they dont get involved with used items... complete joke to be honest but hey ho!!

Looked what cropped back up on ebay! Ducati Wolverhampton are still clearly struggling to sell the system that they claimed would sell no problem.

They also done a good job of removing the pictures that show the damage!! If you zoom in closely on one pic you can make out the scuff mark on the cover.

IMG_3549.PNG

Do Not Sell My Personal Information