1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Helmet!?

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Advikaz, Dec 20, 2016.

1. +1 from me. Awesome helmet. Some pretty good online deals on last year's stock too.

2. Just received my xlite 802rr motogp today, very nice lid although my shoei nxr defo has a slightly better finish to the outer shell, must weigh both lids because the nxr defo feels a little lighter, luv the look of the x-lite(looks well mean as) my head measures 59cm and large in shoei is perfect, the 802rr is pretty tight in large, can anyone tell me if it will free out a bit once worn a little as I wont be using it for a few months yet?? defo think an xl will be to big.

#42 jack999s, Jan 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  3. The carbon shell of the 802rr is fractionally smaller hence the tighter fit.
    If i said 57/58 is medium then the Moto Gp and virtually all carbon XLite Medium's come in around 56.5/57.5
    I'm a medium in Shoei/Arai. Head size is 58cm.
    I've had (and wrecked) the Moto Gp and now have a Stareus Italian flag design.
    Again this is a medium.
    They do free up but do take a little time.
    Is your interior red or green?

Green interior is the latest model.

#43 Shoboshi, Jan 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  4. Its green. Really like the look of it. I keep going back and trying it on. Defo sticking with the large. Got a free dark visor with it. It's a kind of very dark green. Going to keep the nxr as well. I've fitted it with head phones and will use it the weeks that I'm on standby with work.
    Just to add I measure 59cm.

#44 jack999s, Jan 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
Do Not Sell My Personal Information