1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Is A Streetfighter

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Goon, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Auburn, bay, cinnamon, puce, mahogany, umber, burnt sienna, chestnut, tan, ochre, chocolate or indeed snuff-coloured.

2. As an old colleague of mine used to say in the laminates market......."It's all brahhhnnn mate, all brahhhnnn"

• Like Like x 1
  3. I was going to say turd-coloured too but I didn't want too lower the tone. And its not strictly an accurate description anyway. Many turds are white - Piers Morgan for example.

4. And 1960's dog poo :) now black :Angelic:

5. I have a 1098s and a Yamaha MT01. Bikes that are not produced anymore because they were made for guys with serious bollocks. You do not have many of them these days...

• Funny Funny x 1

6. Serious bollocks or bikes ?

[​IMG]

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. [​IMG]

8. If that was a hernia you'd have the perfect depiction of the Harley rider, accurate in every particular man and machine.

9. what makes yours so rare ?

10. It's not mine it's Blackies, I've never seen another Matrix one so I consider it pretty rare :)

11. Ok enlighten me how do we know its a Matrix ?

12. Cos it says it on't tin ;)

13. Ok enlighten me how do we know its a Matrix ?
    Mine looks exactly the same as that one

14. Cool bung a photo of it up, Blackies is the only green one I've seen :cool:

15. Mine looks more a greyish colour 2017-06-21 02.JPG 2017-06-23 01.JPG 2017-06-23 02.JPG

16. Its not Green anymore.....................

sf3.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  17. ....

sf1.jpg

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information