1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Is The Best And Most Complete Album

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by chizel, Feb 13, 2015.

1. now there are some very good songs from some very good artists and feel free to mention them but im talking the albums where every song is a smash,, offspring smash springs to mind... ranci
    d and out come the wolves is fucken great. god save the queen sex pistols. the angels dark room.. anyhu contribute or be dammed:Finger:

2. Pink Floyd - Dark side of the moon :)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Out of the blue elo
    Deep purple fireball

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. about 40 three already mentioned. the blacksabath blacksabath album that's playing the now also.

5. i fucken love fireball!!!! when i was 19 errrr 24 years back i got my first cd player in my ute and that was the first cd i bought!!!!!!

6. i fucken love fireball!!!! when i was 19 errrr 24 years back i got my first cd player in my ute and that was the first cd i bought!!!!!!

7. about 40 three already mentioned. the blacksabath blacksabath album that's playing the now also.

8. only have about 40 cd's

9. Wish You Were Here. Pink Floyd.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. sublime.. i think it was a self tits

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Frank Zappa - Hot Rats

12. by tits i meant titled

13. has that got bobby brown on it?:

14. fleetwood mac rumors... every song is great

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. right now im listening to rancid if you have never heard em give it a shot

16. Steel Pulse Live at the Rastafari Centennial is a superb album which is pretty hard to take off once you have it on. All of it is brilliant, and it segues from one track straight into the next. In the same ilk, Aswad's Live and Direct.

17. B O O H Meatloaf

• Like Like x 1
  18. Agree with Rancid, Out Come the Wolves, but I think Let the Dominoes Fall is as good.

Appetite for Destruction has to be up there as an all time great as well.....shame everything else GnR did was nowhere near as good really.

Back in Black's a classic too.

19. Unknown Pleasures by Joy Division is seminal. All of it is pure art.
    You might say the same about Closer, but UP is unassailable.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. reef glow and replenish.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information