1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT What Would You Like To See On The 2017 Multistrada

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by harryweld, Apr 30, 2016.

1. So what would you like to see on the 2017 Multistrada range.
    One thing that is missing from the range is a quick shifter particularly on the PP why build a sports orientated bike with high end Ohlins and not put one on. I think that the whole range would benefit from a quick shift
    The bike I think is missing from the range is a more road touring option with large luggage fitted as standard, endure size tank and high bars, a comfort seats with a seat height where people shorter than 6 feet 6 can put both feet on the ground. Basically a GT replacement.

2. Rather than adding anything new, Id rather Ducati concentrated on making the existing parts more reliable. Id like to feel, when they replace a part that is regularly failing on customer bikes, that part is not just a replacement, but an improved version.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  3. for me a quick shifter would be great. this will complete the bike.

for my lady (and me) a Multistrada 821 ore 939 would be the best!
    if this would be designed to be very light weight, easy to handle with a friendly character, then without a doubt will be a succes.
    ditch the hyperstrada and build a proper sport-touring!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Quick shifter / auto blipper is a must have.
    Bigger tank would be nice.
    I would be interested in a 821/939 version instead of the hyperstrada, but not a must.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Dump the adjustable seat and make different seat height options when you buy as per the Enduro.

6. Quick shifter 100%

I would personally rather see the electronic suspension on the PP instead of so called top of the range manual suspension... on a £20K bike! even the Panigale is electronic!

7. I agree that they should concentrate on getting the current bike reliable first, but they won't.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Autoblipper would be nice, but given the fragility of ducati gearboxes with just the DP QS, think I'll rather habe them just fix things that are wring and improve component quality

9. ;)

#9 Hyperextended, Apr 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  10. Quick shifter is soooo 2015 , 2017 DVT should have a blipper.
    Better Screen
    Attention to detail
    ditch the fucking pirelli scorpion 2 for a nice Diablo or angel GT.
    2017 Get rid off the enduro mode! just make the bike more of a road bike may be watch the KTM alittle bit.

just admit DUCATI Multi is not a off road bike!!!

11. QS and at least 20hp more, better engine maping to get all the juices out if it, warming seat, hill stopper and more quality parts for that price. In fact for the current price all black parts should be carbon by default.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Me....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I'd like to see more HP to the wheel/new mapping, two to three liters more for the tank, weight reduction.

14. Solid metal hand-guards for the indicator & wind-deflector to mount too. Preferrable retrofitable with previous models.

A 800CC engine & smaller framed multistrada would broaden the appeal for female riders & young men.

Side facing warning system for when vehicles turn into your lane for motorway mile munching.

#14 GunZenBomZ, Apr 30, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  15. A £12k price tag?

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Stainless / titanium /alloy fasteners. A relatively low cost but noticeable upgrade to what is supposed to be a high end bike. I complained to Ducati UK about the crap fasteners on my brand new Superlight in 1992. They're still rubbish nearly 25 years later...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. :Banghead::Banghead::Banghead: A Ducati that totally works, doesn't require us as riders to act as 'test-beds' and one that for the most part and I emphasise, "most-part", doesn't require loads of warranty attention......:Wacky:

• Like Like x 3
  18. Better quality all round. Stand by the product & owners. Mechatronics Öhlins. Ditch DVT and give us back a rip-snorting, stump-pulling sports v-twin.

19. Self cancel indicators and shaft or belt drive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. QS Blipper
    Tyre Pressure Monitors
    Belt Drive
    Self Cancel Indicators that at actually work
    Better Seat, with a seat height slightly lower as a base height that it is now.
    Same engine that is gone into the X Diaval
    Better quality components that do not corrode
    Better wind shield protection
    Stronger Handguards
    Put number plate on Crud catcher and get rid of tail section
    Make the rear seat removable and be able to fit a small monotype box on it
    Fit a Alloy Side Stand, that metal box tube does not suit that quality of the bike it looks shite
    Options split individually, and more of them like wire wheels
    Give the 3yr warranty option again

#20 MaDProFF, May 1, 2016
    Last edited: May 1, 2016
Do Not Sell My Personal Information