1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's The Most Important The Look Or The Ride

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Wazza, Feb 12, 2017.

?
  1. Looks

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Ride

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. Since having owned both a 998 then 1098 I find myself at loggerhead because they are so different
    I still think the 998 looks better but its a worse ride

but the 1098 is a better ride but looks worse

thus I constantly have a battle between the two
    thus the Question
    What more important to you the looks or the ride

2. I sold a 1098s to fund my 998 because it's what i wanted out of the two from day one but just couldn't find a 998 at the time plus i think the 998 LOOKS way better and has plenty of power and will hold it's value better than the 1098 imo

3. Looks first to even think of getting em in the sack, then the ride is what it is, I'm going to the airport now, she's flying back to Prague :Facepalm::Finger::smileys:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Same issue with my 996 and 999. 999 going to look sick (that's good by the way) in a few months though.

5. So not the same issue then :Finger:

6. having not been riden

7. She looked good though! :Bucktooth:

8. Is, or was.

9. My 1200 Dvt ...pig ugly from the front ( that bad.. I wash the front end with one eye shut ) looks lovely side on , absolutely awesome to ride !

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Ah yes, it's like night and day

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Also, a slightly beaten bike is a lot less stressful than worrying about every little mark.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I have a Multistrada...it's gotta be about the ride..Look's arn't everything and I have found the ugly one's try harder and are more appreciative. :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  13. I have a748 so best of both worlds

14. OMG. i can't believe i just read this thread...

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. You don't look at the mantle when you're poking the fire ;)

16. Both for me.

No point in her looking the part if she can't handle a good spanking

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. sometime you want to poke the mantle though ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Both! If i didnt like the look initially, i more than likely wouldnt consider a test ride...however if i get to the teat ride and dont like it then i probably wouldnt buy it, there are exceptions to every rule though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. You said "teat ride". Sniggering.

• Funny Funny x 3
  20. Like with anything, you've got to ride them all to decide which one is right for you....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information