1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's The Most Important The Look Or The Ride

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Wazza, Feb 12, 2017.

?
  1. Looks

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Ride

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. I was gunna point that out but as you know i don't do childish :Wideyed:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. has

3. I love a good teat ride!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Or the back burner!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nicely put sir!

6. Looks for me win every time.. it's like saying Kylie or Mrs Mangle? They are both Australian! But one looks like a 916 with drop dead looks and bodywork to die for, plus the best looking rear end ever... and the other, looks much like a 999, a terrible set of headlights, make up created and applied by Damien Hurst whilst suffering a migraine and the dribble desirability of one Les Patterson.. Australian cultural attaché..

As for the ride? I guess I will leave that to your own imagination, simply because I know there will be at least one saddo who who fancies a quick Bouncer with Mrs Mangle..

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Screenshot_20170212-114808.png

Hubba hubba!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. More like an old 916 than a 999 :Finger:

9. Is that a bike or her age?

10. Sold my panigale for a new multi so I no longer care about the look, a bit like myself I'm canstantly tired and now going bald since becoming a dad so given up caring :tearsofjoy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. LOVE is the correct answer.
    At my perspective the sequence is as: first the "look" capture your eyes then fall in love and then you adapted in riding style.
    I was waiting three years in order to purchase my Aprilia Tuono Factory 2008 model and five years in order to purchase my 2015 Multi DVT S model because I was, and still I am, in love with both of them even though they are completely different bikes.

12. What's The Most Important The Look Or The Ride?

That depends who is watching doesn't it?

Fat girls and scooters, both fun to ride until your friends see you.

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information