1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheelie School

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by yev, Dec 24, 2016.

1. anyone can recommend one in our around london?

2. Don't know anything about them....

3. Ill teach ya, bring £60 and your sister.

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. I'm rubbish lol i can't do wheelies i do WOLLIES lol thats the best way for me to describe them lol

5. Not for me mate. But you welcome to my sister , she is looking for love. God luck...

• Like Like x 1
  6. lol not nice............... is it god or good ?

7. Next you will be doing an endo..

8. You going to teach them both? Top man. :upyeah:

9. There is a place where they film Top Gear. Mate from work did it, didn't think it was that great as didn't get enough time practicing.

I'd still like to go though.

10. Why do you want to wheelie?

I didn't feel the need when I was riding

Is it a male thing?

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 2
  11. I was only asking CR :)

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 2
  12. Sorry :-(

• Love You Love You x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  13. Nice of you to remove the Nukes :Angelic:

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. If anybody ever needed any proof that males and females are not just different genders, but different species, @Ducbird has just ended centuries of debate with that statement. :Wideyed:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Great, the bike seemed to be able to sort itself out. The rider on the other hand seemed to be the problem :rolleyes:

I get that they are a display of skill and control but, in all honesty, I don't think doing large and extended ones are appropriate on the public highway for obvious reasons. Maybe I'm a closet girlie :Happy:

Having said that; as an LC350 riding youth my opinion differed somewhat...

• Like Like x 1
  16. It's ok still love you :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. I'm going to apply man logic to a woman's issue :Bag: .................Why do you need more than 2 pair of shoes? :Hungry:

A pair of smart shoes and a pair of trainers, sorted. :p Maybe slippers at a push. :Happy:

• Like Like x 1
  18. I have motorbike boots, work boots and a pair of cowboy boots for when I'm feeling a lil Brokeback.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information