1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Kevlar Jeans

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Oly, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Want some kevlar jeans to wear on my monster.
    Must be slim fit on the leg, not baggy.
    Short leg option if possible.
    What do people recommend

2. I bought some nice ones from Ducati Mcr.
    Ducati branded Dainese in dark blue.
    They're a tight fit on the legs and easy going where it matters. ;)

3. Road Skinz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. I have some RST & Held jeans. Neither are tight fitting leg wise but they are comfortable when riding, with the Held ones particularly hipster for the scrambler.

5. I have Draggin and Dainese.

Your best bet is to go to a shop and try some for yourself...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I am pretty sure Dainese do the slimmest fitting, called skinny's by the youth, I have a pair I think they are Dainese Bonivelle or something similar , great looking jeans with very slim armour but lacking in Kevlar and quite thin demim, I can't get any boots under them as they are so tight at the leg opening, so I only use them with baseball style motorcycle boots,all very hipster and I will be wearing them when I pick my scrambler up:tearsofjoy:

7. Knox kevlar jeans are good, full length kevlar also. Worth a look

8. From the Motolegends site...

Canadian manufacturer Resurgence makes some of the best and most protective motorcycle jeans on the market. Their most robust model, the Voyager, is one of only three jeans to meet the demanding CE Level 2 standard. The Voyager scores higher than the other two contenders on the industry's standard abrasion test, and is nearly three times as protective as a leather trouser in this respect. Their selvedge denim Café Racer model uses the same thickness of Pekev, Resurgence's anti-abrasion backing, but on only 60% of the jean, so it is as protective as the Voyager in the high risk areas, but it is a much lighter Jean to wear. Resurgence makes many models of jean, and indeed chinos too. All come with hip and knee armour as standard, and in most cases a Resurgence pant cannot be distinguished from the style of Trouser you would buy on the high street.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. PMJ by Promo Jeans of Italy come up small especially in the waist but are CE level 2. Andy

10. Just in case you've not got enough options to consider and debate...

www.hoodjeans.co.uk

Just bought a set for myself and Mrs M. Superb quality and very comfortable. Check out there site and also have a look at the customers crash reports on the site too. Its always nice to know the product will stand the test should the worst even happen.

#12 Ben Mallinson, Mar 18, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I wear Rokker revolution jeans for commuting. Expensive, but a fantastic piece of kit. They are relatively fitted , waterproof ( ive tested this in prolonged downpours) , exceptionally light, removable knee & hip armour & look good on & off the bike.

Manufacturers claim if you have an off & damage them, they will replace them.

I didn't pay full price for mine but probably would if I had to buy a new pair.

#13 Rosso, Mar 19, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. +1 for Hood- They're a Small British company that provide great service & excellent very reasonably priced products. There are plenty of brands out there which are nowhere near the same quality for the price. Their latest jeans (my 3rd pair) are fully lined soft denim, they even custom make them to length for you.
    Ps. I have no association with Hood whatsoever, just think they're a superb British made product at a great price.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Has anybody tried the Revit Lombard 2? They seem roomy in the thighs and slim below the knee, which would be perfect for because I have a huge ass and thighs, but relatively slim waist.

14. Rokker FTW.

15. I wear John Doe, fully Kevlar lined and water resistant, not the cheapest but good fit.

16. Rev'it Corona fits me best. In the summer I drive to work with it, wear it whole day in the office without prob, not to hot, stretchy where it should be.

17. Definitely Hood for me , lots of choice ect and do a made to measure service .

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information