1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Touring Screen?

Discussion in 'Sport Touring' started by broadie, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Hi
    Looking for a touring screen for my 99 st4 due to buffeting . All I've found is Zero Gravity and MRA.
    Can anyone offer some advice?
    Thanks broadie

2. Got a Zero Grav on my ST2 and it's great, got some screen trim from Halfords to finish it off.
    The fairing's very low on the ST2 so all the screen does is move the wind blast to my shoulders and away from my chest.
    Laminar Lips are a good option with the stock screen too, although I'm not sure if they offer a lip for earlier ST models they deffo do one for the ST3/3s and mark2 ST4/4s.
    The screen on my ST3 seems quite good for an OE item, although a Zero Grav DB may replace it in the near future.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. I am 6ft tall and on my ST2 the turbulence is all around my helmet. If I sit straight upright, no turbulence, if I tuck in again none.
    So I am looking for a lower screen than stock. Do they exist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Pete M, cheers for the heads up on screen trim from halfrauds, I've been meaning to buy some on a forgotten job!

5. No worries Buddy, screens never look finished without it.

6. Thanks Pete m was this the low or touring screen?

Redsquare I believe that you can get standard, low and touring. It's a bit of a toss up you can go lower for clean air or higher to avoid the air on your helmet.

7. The only screen available for the Mk1 ST is the sports touring screen which has a bit of a flip to its top edge.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see from the picture the screen does sit higher than the OEM item, It seems to be manufactured from a beefier or thicker material too.

8. Thanks Pete the last thing I want is to order a screen the same as I already have . I have seen 3 different MRA screens available for the mk1 st.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information