1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World Sbk Commentators 2017

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by flatairbag, Mar 16, 2017.

1. 2017 world SBK commentary.. ugh. Whom am I?

"POINtS do make PRIzesAll these guys are increadibly FOCUSsed ongetting thosePointsAnd you can GAURANtee ifThereIsAGapOnTheLastLap at turn 1 Tom Sykes WILL attack ANDTryAndOvertakeDavies ANiceASpanish battle here between FOORes and TOURRS, 12 vs 81DUcati vs BMW...."

Ugh, Not a whole season of this please?
    (The other fella not called Harry seems ok)

#1 flatairbag, Mar 16, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  2. some one is squeezing his nuts his vioce is doing my head in

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lobby Ludd? What do I win?

4. OVERlooking the GridIN race twoMARCO MelandriON poleVAN der MarkIN second place AheadOfLOWES In thirdPosition JustCONFIRMaTIon I'veNeverHEARD AnyoneSpeakLikeTHisWITH BIGGapsAndThenReallyFastWords ANDThen IWill ACCENTUATE SomeWordsReallyMuch and thenHaveAGap ITSReallyAnnoyingInTHISfunny AustralinWeirdoAcxent

#4 flatairbag, Mar 16, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  5. IMO having Steve Parish back is a retrograde step and I've never heard of Tom Gaymor let alone the outgoing (according to Crash.net) Steve Day. Fortunately Moto GP and BSB coverage starts soon so I won't need to put up with WSBK to get my fix. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  6. Who are you talking about? WHitham?

7. Nah, harry something. I had high hopes he was just doing Philip island but it seems he's here to stay!

8. TBH I tune out of both of them. Which is a shame, because Whitham has some really insightful stuff at times. Shame its about 1 comment an hour :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. The whole coverage of WSB seems to be lacking something, I watched the race last night on ITV4, the camera work is awful. I'm embarrassed to say it was an effort to watch it to the end.

10. Compared to MGP its terrible quality wise. Dont ever watch it on non HD!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information