1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wsbk Phillip Island Spoiler

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by 900streetfighter, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Testing over.
    Qually and racing starts Friday 1.15am
    Looking like kawa v ducati
    IMG_4986.PNG

#1 900streetfighter, Feb 21, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  2. Melhandri looks value :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Would I be correct to assume Suzuki aren't in WSBK? surprised how far Honda are down the timings, too.

4. Be interesting to see how Brooke's does

Can't help but think this wild card entry isn't going to go well...

5. honda oh dear
    come on camier

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ten Kate where always going to struggle in my opinion.

Bit of a tall order having not long had the bike

7. Okay, so I know it's not the race but Melandri is clearly providing some answers to those who questioned his ability when he was announced as the second rider. Not the nicest of peole but clearly still got some talent. Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. By "talent" - do you mean his missus or his ability to ride?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Always liked Mel. He has that Italian swagger :upyeah:

10. Wasn't the weather a bit dodgy?

Honda do have a brand new bike to get their heads around, compared to the other teams refinement of at least a couple of years.

11. Surprised Suzuki aren't given the initial out the crate reports are its category leading

12. 1hr season preview on eurosport repeated friday 5pm. Good insight into some of the lesser known riders/teams.

13. Brilliant 1st race. Why they are shuffling the grid for race2 is beyond me as there was so much overtaking anyway. Great rides from Lowes and Camier. Chaz lacking a few bhp on the straights and unable to slipstream the kawas similar to last year early season giving Rea a slight advantage.

14. What a race

Fair play to lowes as well, really happy for him as he had a howler last year and we all know he's got the talent for it.

Melandri could well be a contender !

15. Top race, great opener, gutted for melhandri!! Reckon he'd have had a podium at least

16. Looked to me that Chaz was trying to save his tyre, but like last year didn't really have the speed. However, he didn't over-ride like last year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Omg missed all that , ( bloody hate working )

18. Turns out no catch up for eurosport with BT. Recording tonights, hopefully highlights before 2nd race.

19. ITV 4 have the highlights on this Tuesday @ 20.00 hrs

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information