1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yet More Tales From The Shed.

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Nelson, Nov 26, 2016.

1. looking good mate. Those end cans look kinda long. Or is it an optical illusion?

2. That's coming along nicely

What make is your handbag Nelson :Smuggrin:

3. It's just an illusion....bob, bob, de bob

4. Methinks there's some homebrew removable tinfoil "noise reduction" system installed :Wideyed: are these just so you don't annoy the neighbors too much during testing :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Testing those for the next Castle Combe track day...:Bag:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. How'd ya like me now?

IMG_3288.JPG IMG_3289.JPG IMG_3290.JPG IMG_3291.JPG IMG_3292.JPG

• Like Like x 8

• Like Like x 4
  8. Fricking awesome.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Well done that man!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. nice black frame!! :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Nicely done, again!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Luvly jubbly Factory Nelson it's like shelling bloody peas with you :D - like the 'custom' preload adjusters ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. great stuff dawg

14. Great share

15. Im liking the black frame.

16. Talking of Sheds - some lowlife scumbag smackhead has broken into mine last Friday/Saturday night for the 3rd time!Since losing a new lawnmower and power tools on first couple of breakins I don't keep anything of much value in there anymore.This time they must be really pleased with the broken hedge trimmer,burnt out strimmer,pressure washer with no internals and totally seized leaf blower - all of which I picked up at council tip for free! Hope they sell them off gumtree/e bay to a big man with a very nasty temper? Never know - I might be able to collect them from dump in a week or so?

• WTF WTF x 1
  17. This was option "B" after girlfriend talked me out of the speargun,vice and wire setup? (Personally my favourite)

18. Thanks for all the positive comments :)
    Few more little tasks to complete, bike will then be for sale.

• Like Like x 1
  19. That the one you were 'selling' ? ;)

20. Lovely job, again. Bit of a theme going down though. Looking forward to the Panigale Scrambler next!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information