1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Favourite Item You Have Bought For Your Bike

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Wazza, Feb 4, 2017.

1. IMG_1730.JPG
    STM EVOLUZIONE EVO-GP WITH Z40 BASKET
    Used on 998 998s 1098S engines
    I ll say no more

• Like Like x 1
  2. Petrol

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Can I unhinge the thread & state mine will 'be' when BST make my 1200enduro's carbon wheels! It's like the future is happening right now but I've not quite got there & given over the hard earned mullah.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Optimate4, yussa battery and a certain brand starter cable set. Knowing your bike will start, priceless.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. For this bike its fuel.

For the last Multi it was PR4s.

For the 848 eve its tough: ohlins forks or sigma clutch

:)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ducati fog lights for the DVT

7. Agree. Different bike but the BSTs do look fantastic. Probably do on any ducati.

8. Oh, good tyres is a good shout.

9. 853 engine, best improvement to any 748.
    Steve

10. Trackdays !!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Comfort seat

12. mechatronic ecu for multistrada

13. Not so much for the bike but a heated jacket so I can still ride through these shitty months.

14. +1 on Optimates, they cost the same as a battery, which if you leave untended through the winter may well be no good come spring time anyway. It's a great feeling knowing that your bike will start after months of storage.

IMG_2889.JPG

BST's. I have them on one bike and I'm a fan, but ordered them for the Desmo over Christmas. They should be here in a few weeks. :Hungry:

Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 19.56.01.png

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thumpers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. I must be old as fuck
    Airhawk seat pad for long days

• Like Like x 1
  17. 2 ex MonsterMob/Stuart Easton 748RS engines built by Frank Wrathall Engineering in Preston with spares including new HC pistons and barrels, case set, valves and other "stuff". Andy

• Like Like x 1
  18. Who are FW Engineering? I live just down the road from Preston.

19. Track fairings......

• Like Like x 1
  20. Frank Wrathall senior used to build competition bike and car engines whilst Frank junior raced in the BTCC. Frank junior now runs the business and they still do the same although I believe with a bias towards cars. The guy who built the MosterMob engines is still there and was able to verify that the engines I bought were kosher. Andy

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information