For Sale 2 Multistrada 1200 screens for sale.

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Biot, Mar 26, 2014.

1. One Calsci clear screen, large and one Ducati screen, clear, standard. Both in good condition, with no cracks or holes. Selling both as have new DP Touring screen. 3 bolt fixing so won't fit latest models.
    Offers over £30 for each one (not incl.p&p). C
    If you want to see a pic of the Calsci one on the bike (Multistrada)look at the home page of White Dalton solicitors; as I have his bike now!

2. Hi, do you still have the Calsci screen for sale, does it work well to remove the buffering? Are there any marks on the screen.

Cheers

Lucky

3. Lucky, the screen is 2 years old and only has bug splat wear and tear on it. You suffer less than if you had the o/e screen on but it depends how tall you are too. I'm 1.83 m in flip flops so the screen with a Shoei Quest helmet was fine for me. It is a big screen but doesn't wobble around on the bike and gives good side/width protection when blatting through rain.

4. Thanks, one more question. On the picture I can see the screen has a rectangle whole cut out, does this let in driving rain and wind into the instruments?

5. Not that I've ever noticed and I have ridden in storms that Noah would hide from. At speed, rain, forced by air flow is going to shoot up behind the screen (between that and the black plastic cockpit) and into that area anyway. When I put my gloved hand up to that cut out it doesn't get shot back by air pressure so not too sure what it's there for! Maybe to slightly reduce frontal air pressure as the screen is large?

6. Ok Thanks, do you have the measurement for the screen, as in how tall, I am 5,10 ish and my main reason is for removing the buffering sound I get with the standard screen. Also I am trying to avoid having to view through the screen, so if it's too large it may not work. I understand there are two sizes, large and medium. Is the the large one then.

Sorry about all the questions

Regards

Lucky

7. No probs. Will go up stairs and measure now. Also check the angle if you have spacers like Aztec as they will push the screen to a more vertical angle. Andrew Dalton (solicitors) who bought the screen for his bike (which I now have) is smaller than me and he said it was fine. Hence the purchase.

8. PM sent.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information