1199 Supercorsa V Rosso Corsa

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by Scotrmz, Jun 7, 2014.

1. 2013 1199S used for weekend blasts.

Time for a tyre[​IMG] change, i like the standard Supercorsa, when the weather is warm (15C +) but i often get caught in the rain. Supercorsa's are not so great in the wet.

I was thinking about the Rosso Corsa, has anyone fitted them to 1199 and what to do think of them. 200/55 so no changes to DTC.

2. I Like the SC...But i like the RC...which is best? Only one way to find out....

3. I have rosso corsa's fitted to my 1199 and I've no complaints. They warm up quickly and the wear rate has been good, they've done about 2200 miles including a trip to nurburgring and have not squared off as yet and I think there's probably at least another 1500 miles in them

4. Thanks Gaz,

How do they perform, in the wet?

Cheers Scotrmz

5. They cope really well, I got caught out on Sunday with a right heavy shower, I stopped stuck it in wet mode and could take liberties that would have had me on my arse had it been the super corsa's

6. I've always had supercorsas..... Then as I began doing more miles on road I went for rosso corsas...... Very pleased with em, will defo use again

7. Thanks for info.

8. MCN out today has a 2014 tyre comparison pull out. IMO it's quite informative. Andy

9. Fitted the Rosso Corsa's, used at a track night at Knockhill, great grip way beyond my ability, quite a bit of wear, only after a few laps. Luckily not ridden in wet.

10. Read the title and thought there were two more new limited edition 1199's out :Sorry:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information