175 miles in the pouring rain!

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by JuZ, Jul 7, 2012.

1. But now it's mine, all mine mwahahahahahaah!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. 175 miles to buy a white VW transporter! Well at least you went and got it on your bike I suppose :biggrin::biggrin:
    Nothing wrong with a Monster. I hope she brings you as much happiness as you're expecting :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. 175 miles in a van and you want some sort of sympathy:eek: Forget it. Good luck with the bike.

4. I am with eyore on this one, sympathy, ha, no chance!!! Was expecting to see a very wet you sitting on the bike, not bike on trailer!!! All the best with the bike, worst thing you can do is have it in the wet for 175 miles with it not running, oh, you have just done that!!! Arf!!! Cheers.:biggrin:

5. I wasn't after sympathy, just to put a pic of my new bike up, that's the only one there is at the moment, of course there will be more once it's clean and looking how I want it :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gpod on yer, mate. Still takes some sort of commitment to haul your bike all the way home in the wet, knowing that what was pristine will be covered in crud (albeit less crud than if you had ridden it). Still, would I blame you?

No.

7. I don't understand, you have a van, so why use a trailer ? :frown:

8. It's one of those passion wagons no room in there 

9. Correct :biggrin:

10. I would have to trailer mine so everyone could enjoy 

11. Nice monster.....the one on the trailer, the blacked out window obscures any that may be inside :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Anth!!! Lmao

13. :eek: Is that a bag of lollies I see behind that dark window as well ? :wink:

14. Ducati on a trailer = breakdown / Gloatpoints * delete as applicable.

Had to do the same thing recently with my Beloved 900ss down to Bains's. this trip was a bit of both. Yup she had a problem but the looks of admiration from passing motorists was something to behold! .

Enjoy your new purchase!

15. Extra kudos if you'd sat on the bike for the 175 on the trailer tucked in a la racer stylee ....... Sticking your knee out on every corner

• Like Like x 1
  16. Tell me about it! My bike was 539 miles away, and I rode it home........in the pouring rain.

Nice monster, good luck with it :)

17. dont count mate, you were in a van..bit like whinging about camping because it was too hot.

18. FFS :mad: I was posting because I was so pleased to finally have my monster, not because I had to drive my van in the rain!
    I certainly don't expect or want any sympathy..

19. Just pullin ya tit mate, keep ya knickres on ! :wink: :upyeah:

20. That's handy...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information