2004 St3 For Sale. Fully Loaded In Yellow :)

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by SteelCityBaggie, Aug 27, 2015.

1. The following is copied from my Ebay ad', but looking for £3,399

2004 Ducati ST3. Full Luggage. Excellent Condition. Complete Service History! | eBay

2004, 04 reg, having done 27.5k miles.

I have owned her for just over two years, having had two previous owners from new. It has a full and complete service history, all documentation and keys, including spares for bike and boxes, the all important red key.

She comes with full luggage, including Ducati panniers and top box, with integrated brake light, and tank bag harness and tank bag.

The last service was at 26k, in June 2015, and was the full belt and valve service. This was done at Ducati Leeds.

Those that know their bikes know what an excellent underrated sports tourer this is. This is the original dry clutch model, so comes complete with the Marmite rattle, but is reliable and durable. The pull from the 992cc triple valve motor is outstanding, and the handling sublime - one up or fully loaded with passenger.

Just Google road tests for this bike, and you will see how highly praised it is.

Recent full service as detailed above.
    Brand new clocks fitted as originals had water ingress. Because of this, displayed mileage is incorrect, but I have a record of mileage from old clocks.
    DID gold chain and sprockets fitted at 26k
    Michelin Pilot Road 4's. Front has done about 2k, rear about 5k.

Other extras include....

Datatool alarm
    Datatagged
    Scottoiler V system
    Anti slip cover on pillion seat
    Heated grips
    Optimate charger cable (Battery always plugged into Optimate if not ridden for more than two days)
    Ram Mount ball on clip-on ready for sat nav/phone etc.

This bike is in excellent condition for it's age, but does show some signs of wear and tear. The following is a list of the bad points.

Droopy left mirror, which is a typical Ducati trait. I was considering replacing with after market mirrors.
    Lacquer had flacked on nose where previous owner had removed a sticker. It has been hand painted over with clear lacquer.
    Slight crack on left hand fairing.
    Falking paint on engine, which again is a Ducati thing, and is really not noticeable
    Un-noticeable dent on end of left hand silencer.

Make no mistake, this is a very fast, reliable and comfortable motorcycle, all ready for touring, commuting or scratching.

I am happy for viewings, but if you want a test ride, I need the full asking price in cash, as deposit, and proof your insurance will cover you to ride another bike.
    Payment by cash, bank transfer or check only. Bike will be handed over once funds have cleared in the bank.

Please, no agencies or similar.

2014-07-26 11.50.13.jpg

2013-11-23 13.41.34.jpg

2013-10-12 16.08.40.jpg

2013-07-09 16.18.06.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just reduced to £3,100 if anyone interested

3. £2,900 Can't say fairer than that :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information