2013 Ducati 20th Anniversary Monster Models

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Ducati Forum News, Oct 11, 2012.

1. 146_1210+2013-ducati-monster-anniversary+.jpg

Ducati is celebrating the 20th anniversary of its Monster family in 2013, with special celebratory color schemes, revised color finishes for many components and other detail refinements. Also offered is a Diesel 1100 EVO model, created in conjunction with the fashion brand and its founder, Renzo Rosso.

The 696 and 796 models will be available with optional ABS, while the 1100 EVO Monster Diesel will have ABS as standard equipment. The 20th anniversary models have restyled mirrors and seat fabric to match the '90s models, and additional features include a retro "Ducati 1986" font used on the seat cover and fuel tank. Color treatments for the 20th anniversary models include red bodywork, bronze frame, gold brake calipers, disc carriers and master cylinders, and grey swingarm, outer engine casings and lower triple clamp.

The Monster Diesel has a Diesel Brave Green matte finish on its bodywork with other components in black. Restyled components include the instrumentation cover, exhaust heat shield and the seat. All three versions of the Monster also have a wide range of additional color schemes available through the Monster Art program.

Read more: 2013 Ducati 20th Anniversary Monster Models - Sport Rider Magazine

146_1210+2013-ducati-monster-anniversary+.jpg

2. I see the font they are using on these anniversary bikes is the 'cagiva era' graphic which Ducati haven't used on any of their merchandise, even the retro vintage stuff since 96ish. I had assumed this was a copyright thing but apparently they can use it. A nice touch but the bikes could be a bit more blinged up or trick.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information