3 bikes in your perfect garage

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Feb 11, 2013.

1. The GS thread got me thinking, what would I have in my garage which, at most, would only fit 3 bikes, ones I've either owned or at least ridden (no fancy exotic stuff I haven't eg Desmo)

Bimmer 1200GS for touring and winter
    Ducati 916 SPS and learn to ride the bastid on track properly but also just to sit and look at in the garden
    Last one is a toughy, something fast and fun on the road, but great to look at...gotta be an 848 for me...just like the one I'm selling :rolleyes:

What's yours?

2. MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR (although I have to test ride one first :wink: )
    Ducati 996SPS or 998R
    Walt Siegl's Leggero

3. 888 got that one!
    Laverda jota in orange
    something else?
    Steve

4. Its the something else, eh. I'm sure it would be a proper enduro or SM for me, but having never ridden one long enough or owned its out of scope...Hyper was fun and a candidate but think the KTM or a lighter one may be more so

5. Well I do have three, a GS1200 for touring and winter, A 998s for drooling at ,polishing and the occasional perfect summer days.
    Finally I have a CBR 100rr4 which is a huge adrenaline rush simply because of the power and handling, ok it could be criticised for being a bit characterless, but again characterless is ok with me with a missile like that. I am no Rossi despite the fact that I like to think I can ride a bit.So you see Bradders we are on the same wavelength here:biggrin:

6. BLimey....the 'blade was an um and ar for 3rd bike too but the 848 pipped it as its better looking and more fun at sub 140

7. The 3 that I have at the moment. '89 851, SP4 and a 996R. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Grifter, Chopper and Bomber with cow horns

• Like Like x 6
  9. Brilliant! Not even thought of "cow horns" in decades! :biggrin:

10. They allowed you to do wheelies and see how many of the concrete road sections you could do on those long summer nights we used to have.

11. dont remember the bomber? remember the others

12. It was actually a modified racer and our council estate take on the American version. Same era as the original Stingray

13. ducati 500 sport
    benelli 125 sport
    triton with 750 morgo conversion
    :upyeah:

14. MHR, Supermono, 916SPS

15. Bomber was a forerunner to the mountain bike wasn't it...a kind of grifter on steroids. Funny enough I have owned those 3 as well...

16. Here's a picture of my garage at the moment, and for me it is just about perfect :smile:

image.jpg

• Like Like x 11
  17. Steve, get those walls painted and some flooring down asap!

I'd like my SuperPantah, a nice 888 SP version, and something to tour on? Until someone post up a bike I'd forgotten and then I'll change my mind. There's too many bikes to choose three!

18. are they on life support?
    whats with all the wires
    Steve B

19. They're all on optimates. Had some water issues over the winter in the garage so just got all the wiring off the floor. Looks messy, but does the job. As for painting walls and flooring, I am quite tempted to put some flooring down, but I'm afraid cant be arsed to paint the walls. Sorry Nick, realise I'm a disappointment to you. :frown:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Works Manx Norton
    Ducati 999R
    Ducati MH900 Carbon Dream-already have.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information